Kelly Rowland Says Destiny's Child Tour Highly Unlikely
After presenting an award with rapper Nas on Sunday night's 55th Grammy Awards from the L.A. Staples Center, Kelly Rowland, who turned heads with her smashing Georges Chakra gown, said there were no plans for her and her Destiny's Child sisters Beyonce Knowles and Michelle Williams (II) to go on a reunion tour any time soon. Clamor for a DC concert tour was brought on by fans following the trio's explosive Super Bowl halftime show performance two weeks ago.
She logically lists their individual commitments as stumbling blocks standing in the way of a possible reunion tour. All three will be busy with their own projects, Beyonce with her "The Mrs. Carter Show" world tour, Williams with her new musical "Fela!" and Rowland herself is hard at work on her own solo album.
"I can't say anything about a possible tour. I know Beyonce is touring," Rowland said after handing out a Grammy trophy. "I have my new single 'Kisses Down Low,' and Michelle is doing 'Fela!' If something like that comes up in conversation - it hasn't - then we'll see what happens."
Rowland added that if the three of them wouldn't perform again even in the far future, she said their Super Bowl halftime show reunion might be the most appropriate swan song for their group. "Oh my gosh, I cannot begin to tell you how much fun that was," she gushed. "It felt really good to look on the other side of the stage and Beyonce and Michelle were walking in for 'Bootylicious.' I miss those moments with my sisters. It was incredible. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did. It was hard to keep that secret."
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?