Taylor Swift Shoots '22' Music Video After Opening Grammys
Taylor Swift didn't waste any time at all after her over-the-top performance at the 55th Grammy Awards Sunday night, February 10 at the Staples Center. Just a day after her circus-themed opener at the awards show, the 23-year old entertainer was back at work on set to shoot her next music video "22".
The "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" singer was in Malibu, California on Monday, February 11 to film footage for her new song "22". In several photos taken from the shoot, Swift showed her playful side by standing up in a shopping cart, and in another sitting inside it while being pushed forward by a couple of lady friends. She was also seen having an ice cream party on the back of a truck at the beach with the same companions.
Swift has chosen the upbeat friendship anthem as her next single, which is set to be released on April 1. Written by Swift herself along with Max Martin and Shellback, it will be the fourth single off her highly successful "Red" album, following her hits "I Knew You Were Trouble", "Begin Again" and her break-up song "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".
Although the song was not written for her most recent ex-boyfriend Harry Styles, Swift used the single for her big Grammy opening performance, perhaps to diss her ex-beau by imitating him at one point in the song. Delivering the line, "So he calls me up and he's like, 'I still love you,' " Swift applied a heavy British accent. Then, in an apparent response said, "I'm too busy opening up the Grammys!"
More Taylor Swift News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'