'American Pie' Actor John Cho Welcomes a Baby Girl
Good news comes from the family of Korean-American actor, John Cho. His wife, actress Kerri Higuchi, recently delivered a healthy baby girl, a second child for the couple.
The news was confirmed by a spokesperson on Monday, February 11. However, there is no further info about the baby, including her name.
Cho and Higuchi got married in 2006. Two years later, in April 2008, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child. They welcomed a baby boy in the spring of the same year.
Cho told the media that the thought of being a father for the first time was overwhelming. He revealed, "I'm really excited - and scared." He added, "They're just going to give you the baby, and then you have to take it home. There aren't any doctors around telling you what to do."
John Cho is famous for starring in "American Pie" and "Harold & Kumar" films. His recent film "Identity Thief", also starring Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy, debuted at No.1 on box office with $34.6 million.
Cho's appearance as Hikaru Sulu in 2009's "Star Trek" also boosted his popularity. He will reprise his role in "Star Trek Into Darkness" which will be out in U.S theaters on May 17.
The 40-year-old actor is currently starring alongside Matthew Perry on NBC's TV series "Go On". The series is about a radio host who is trying to move on following his wife's death. Cho plays Perry's boss who forces him to join counseling.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'