'American Pie' Actor John Cho Welcomes a Baby Girl
Good news comes from the family of Korean-American actor, John Cho. His wife, actress Kerri Higuchi, recently delivered a healthy baby girl, a second child for the couple.
The news was confirmed by a spokesperson on Monday, February 11. However, there is no further info about the baby, including her name.
Cho and Higuchi got married in 2006. Two years later, in April 2008, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child. They welcomed a baby boy in the spring of the same year.
Cho told the media that the thought of being a father for the first time was overwhelming. He revealed, "I'm really excited - and scared." He added, "They're just going to give you the baby, and then you have to take it home. There aren't any doctors around telling you what to do."
John Cho is famous for starring in "American Pie" and "Harold & Kumar" films. His recent film "Identity Thief", also starring Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy, debuted at No.1 on box office with $34.6 million.
Cho's appearance as Hikaru Sulu in 2009's "Star Trek" also boosted his popularity. He will reprise his role in "Star Trek Into Darkness" which will be out in U.S theaters on May 17.
The 40-year-old actor is currently starring alongside Matthew Perry on NBC's TV series "Go On". The series is about a radio host who is trying to move on following his wife's death. Cho plays Perry's boss who forces him to join counseling.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes