Video: Justin Timberlake Rocks Post-Grammy Concert
Soon after dishing out his "Suit & Tie" and "Pusher Love Girl" singles at the 55th Grammy Awards on Sunday night, February 10 at the Staples Center, the dapper Justin Timberlake next took his sexy moves and falsetto vocals to the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles. JT rocked a 90-minute set which included his hits "Senorita", "Rock Your Body" and "My Love".
The pop/dance superstar also took the post-Grammy concert party as an opportunity to promote his forthcoming album "The 20/20 Experience", singing some of the tracks from his new studio set since his last album "FutureSex/LoveSounds" back in 2006. It's been a few years since the 32-year-old singer last performed live onstage, but he didn't show any signs of being rusty, even playing his guitar along with the backing band in some of the songs.
His "Suit & Tie" collaborator Jay-Z joined him again onstage for a repeat of their Grammy performance, as the track's producer Timbaland looked on, watching with other VIPs like Jay-Z's wife Beyonce Knowles and her fellow Destiny's Child member Kelly Rowland. Grammy awards ceremony attendee Neil Patrick Harris and JT's NSYNC band mate Lance Bass were also on hand to watch the show.
Timberlake also took the event to apologize to fans for the long delay in releasing his new music, promising he wouldn't disappoint in 2013 by saying, "It's going to be a fun year." Apart from releasing his "The 20/20 Experience" album on March 19, the pop/R'n'B singer will also release a documentary based on it and is planning to go on tour to likewise support the new album.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama