Kanye West Might Be Working on New Music With Will Smith in Brazil
While vacationing with his pregnant partner Kim Kardashian in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, G.O.O.D Music mogul Kanye West might be mixing business with pleasure. The Grammy-winning artist has been photographed with Will Smith inside a studio and was seen in a clip trying his hand at some tambourine-playing.
Yeezy and the Fresh Prince were snapped hanging out in a recording studio which sparked speculations that the two might be collaborating on new music, perhaps for West's new album. Known to go outside the U.S. to do some of his recordings, West is in fact going to Paris to meet up with his "No Church in the Wild" collaborator The-Dream to work on Yeezy's next album.
Whether they were actually recording or not, what can be assumed is West is currently trekking across South America hoping to find some musical inspiration. In a short clip, West is seen jamming in Rio with a few certified samba musicians, guiding him along as he struggled with playing a tambourine.
Because of his trip, West wasn't able to attend the Grammy Awards show on Sunday night. He couldn't be at the Staples Center to personally receive his three Grammy trophies, one of which was for Best Rap Performance with close friend Jay-Z. Jigga, on the other hand, was very much present to receive the award on Yeezy's behalf and took the stage to deliver the rapping part during Justin Timberlake's "Suit & Tie" performance that night.
More Kanye West News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival