'Lost' Alum Josh Holloway to Star in CBS' Drama Pilot
Josh Holloway is set to return to the small screen with a new CBS project. The former "Lost" star is cast in CBS' drama pilot "Intelligence" from writer Michael Seitzman, ABC Studios and CBS TV Studios.
Based on unpublished book "Dissident" by John Dixon, the potential new series follows U.S. Cyber Command, a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift. He has a microchip implanted in his brain, allowing him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum.
Holloway will take a lead role of Gabriel Black, a former Navy SEAL and dedicated intelligence officer. Seitzman will write the pilot in addition to serving as executive produce alongside David Semel and Tripp Vinson. Semel will direct the pilot.
Since wrapping up his stint on ABC's sci-fi/supernatural show "Lost" where he portrayed James "Sawyer" Ford, Holloway has appeared as a guest star on "Community". He also starred in Tom Cruise's "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" in 2011.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says