'Lost' Alum Josh Holloway to Star in CBS' Drama Pilot
Josh Holloway is set to return to the small screen with a new CBS project. The former "Lost" star is cast in CBS' drama pilot "Intelligence" from writer Michael Seitzman, ABC Studios and CBS TV Studios.
Based on unpublished book "Dissident" by John Dixon, the potential new series follows U.S. Cyber Command, a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift. He has a microchip implanted in his brain, allowing him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum.
Holloway will take a lead role of Gabriel Black, a former Navy SEAL and dedicated intelligence officer. Seitzman will write the pilot in addition to serving as executive produce alongside David Semel and Tripp Vinson. Semel will direct the pilot.
Since wrapping up his stint on ABC's sci-fi/supernatural show "Lost" where he portrayed James "Sawyer" Ford, Holloway has appeared as a guest star on "Community". He also starred in Tom Cruise's "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" in 2011.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'