'Lost' Alum Josh Holloway to Star in CBS' Drama Pilot
Josh Holloway is set to return to the small screen with a new CBS project. The former "Lost" star is cast in CBS' drama pilot "Intelligence" from writer Michael Seitzman, ABC Studios and CBS TV Studios.
Based on unpublished book "Dissident" by John Dixon, the potential new series follows U.S. Cyber Command, a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift. He has a microchip implanted in his brain, allowing him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum.
Holloway will take a lead role of Gabriel Black, a former Navy SEAL and dedicated intelligence officer. Seitzman will write the pilot in addition to serving as executive produce alongside David Semel and Tripp Vinson. Semel will direct the pilot.
Since wrapping up his stint on ABC's sci-fi/supernatural show "Lost" where he portrayed James "Sawyer" Ford, Holloway has appeared as a guest star on "Community". He also starred in Tom Cruise's "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" in 2011.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3