'Lost' Alum Josh Holloway to Star in CBS' Drama Pilot
Josh Holloway is set to return to the small screen with a new CBS project. The former "Lost" star is cast in CBS' drama pilot "Intelligence" from writer Michael Seitzman, ABC Studios and CBS TV Studios.
Based on unpublished book "Dissident" by John Dixon, the potential new series follows U.S. Cyber Command, a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift. He has a microchip implanted in his brain, allowing him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum.
Holloway will take a lead role of Gabriel Black, a former Navy SEAL and dedicated intelligence officer. Seitzman will write the pilot in addition to serving as executive produce alongside David Semel and Tripp Vinson. Semel will direct the pilot.
Since wrapping up his stint on ABC's sci-fi/supernatural show "Lost" where he portrayed James "Sawyer" Ford, Holloway has appeared as a guest star on "Community". He also starred in Tom Cruise's "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" in 2011.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns