Adele Shows Off New 'A' Tattoo
When Adele attended 2013 Grammy Awards last Sunday, February 10, her red floral dress wasn't the only thing that caught everyone's attention. She also showed off a new tattoo of the letter "A" just behind her right ear.
It is still unclear what the "A" might stand for. Since a report said that Adele's three-month-old baby's name is Angelo, people assume the "A" is a tribute to her newborn son. However, there's still a possibility that the "A" might stand for the singer's own name, Adele.
Ever since the baby boy was born, Adele hasn't revealed his name. "It's too personal and intimate. I'm not ready," she said. In late January, she was spotted wearing a gold nameplate necklace with the name "Angelo", but she never confirmed the name was his son's.
Adele, who won a Grammy for Best Pop Solo Performance for her live rendition of "Set Fire to the Rain", talked in the press room about how she's been balancing baby and career, "I've been up since 6 A.M., so I'm quite tired, It's nice -I haven't been as stressed out. You have to prioritize what you get stressed out about when you have a child... Normally I love getting my hair and makeup done, but this time I was like, 'Get off. Get off.' "
More Adele News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie