Adele Shows Off New 'A' Tattoo
When Adele attended 2013 Grammy Awards last Sunday, February 10, her red floral dress wasn't the only thing that caught everyone's attention. She also showed off a new tattoo of the letter "A" just behind her right ear.
It is still unclear what the "A" might stand for. Since a report said that Adele's three-month-old baby's name is Angelo, people assume the "A" is a tribute to her newborn son. However, there's still a possibility that the "A" might stand for the singer's own name, Adele.
Ever since the baby boy was born, Adele hasn't revealed his name. "It's too personal and intimate. I'm not ready," she said. In late January, she was spotted wearing a gold nameplate necklace with the name "Angelo", but she never confirmed the name was his son's.
Adele, who won a Grammy for Best Pop Solo Performance for her live rendition of "Set Fire to the Rain", talked in the press room about how she's been balancing baby and career, "I've been up since 6 A.M., so I'm quite tired, It's nice -I haven't been as stressed out. You have to prioritize what you get stressed out about when you have a child... Normally I love getting my hair and makeup done, but this time I was like, 'Get off. Get off.' "
More Adele News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart