Taylor Swift Allegedly Mocks Harry Styles at Grammy Awards
Taylor Swift might have mocked her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles in front of public at a very big event. It's belived that the country music beauty got a dig in at the British boybander during her performance at the 2013 Grammy Awards on Sunday night, February 10.
Kicking off the prize-giving event with her hit single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", the 23-year-old singer did a fake British accent during the spoken part of the song, "So he calls me up and he's like, 'I still love you.' " She also changed part of the lyrics, "And I'm like, 'I'm sorry, I'm busy opening up the Grammys.' And we're never getting back together, like, ever."
It led people to speculate that Swift was taking a jab the One Direction member, with whom she recently broke up.
Swift and Styles began dating in October 2012 and split shortly afterwards, during their vacation in the British Virgin Islands in January. Words were, the British heartthrob cheated on her during their short-lived romance.
"She thought he was cheating on her when they were apart over the holidays so she ended it, telling him she couldn't be in a relationship with someone like that," a source told RadarOnline.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!