Taylor Swift Allegedly Mocks Harry Styles at Grammy Awards
Taylor Swift might have mocked her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles in front of public at a very big event. It's belived that the country music beauty got a dig in at the British boybander during her performance at the 2013 Grammy Awards on Sunday night, February 10.
Kicking off the prize-giving event with her hit single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together", the 23-year-old singer did a fake British accent during the spoken part of the song, "So he calls me up and he's like, 'I still love you.' " She also changed part of the lyrics, "And I'm like, 'I'm sorry, I'm busy opening up the Grammys.' And we're never getting back together, like, ever."
It led people to speculate that Swift was taking a jab the One Direction member, with whom she recently broke up.
Swift and Styles began dating in October 2012 and split shortly afterwards, during their vacation in the British Virgin Islands in January. Words were, the British heartthrob cheated on her during their short-lived romance.
"She thought he was cheating on her when they were apart over the holidays so she ended it, telling him she couldn't be in a relationship with someone like that," a source told RadarOnline.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked