Rapper Future Hit With Another Paternity Lawsuit
Just a month after settling a baby mama paternity suit with a woman named Jessica Smith, Future gets slapped with the same lawsuit by another woman. TMZ learns the most recent potential baby mama, whose name is yet to be revealed, filed the lawsuit against Future in Georgia earlier in February.
The woman claimed Future knocked her up and she gave birth to their baby on December 4, 2012. She asks the rapper to pay child support as soon as possible for the two-month-old baby and wants a judge to ask the rapper to take a DNA test if he disputes the paternity.
Early in January, Future settled a case between him and Jessica Smith who claimed he knocked her up in 2001. The 27-year-old took a DNA test and the result confirmed that Smith's 10-year-old son was really his son. He was then ordered to provide $1,662 per month for child support and pay $889 for the cost of the DNA test.
The baby mama case aside, Future a.k.a. Nayvadius Cash has been dating singer Ciara. They were spotted having a dinner together in Beverly Hills a few weeks ago and Future admitted that they were dating.
"We are at a time where, I am on Epic, she's on Epic, I love music, she loves music. And we love being in the studio with each other. We love being around each other and that's just what it is. The chemistry is there. It's amazing. She makes me happy, I make her smile," he explained.
More Future News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince