Rapper Future Hit With Another Paternity Lawsuit
Just a month after settling a baby mama paternity suit with a woman named Jessica Smith, Future gets slapped with the same lawsuit by another woman. TMZ learns the most recent potential baby mama, whose name is yet to be revealed, filed the lawsuit against Future in Georgia earlier in February.
The woman claimed Future knocked her up and she gave birth to their baby on December 4, 2012. She asks the rapper to pay child support as soon as possible for the two-month-old baby and wants a judge to ask the rapper to take a DNA test if he disputes the paternity.
Early in January, Future settled a case between him and Jessica Smith who claimed he knocked her up in 2001. The 27-year-old took a DNA test and the result confirmed that Smith's 10-year-old son was really his son. He was then ordered to provide $1,662 per month for child support and pay $889 for the cost of the DNA test.
The baby mama case aside, Future a.k.a. Nayvadius Cash has been dating singer Ciara. They were spotted having a dinner together in Beverly Hills a few weeks ago and Future admitted that they were dating.
"We are at a time where, I am on Epic, she's on Epic, I love music, she loves music. And we love being in the studio with each other. We love being around each other and that's just what it is. The chemistry is there. It's amazing. She makes me happy, I make her smile," he explained.
More Future News
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement