Justin Timberlake Surprises Fans With New Romantic Song 'Mirrors'
As if gracing the Grammys stage on Sunday, February 10 was not enough for him to treat his fans, Justin Timberlake brought another surprise to his devotees by dropping a brand new single shortly after the music awards event was wrapped. The song is titled "Mirrrors", boasting an easy-listening tune and slower tempo compared to his recently-released "Suit & Tie".
In the new song, the 31-year-old husband of Jessica Biel sings about realizing that a special person is indeed his other half. Though he hasn't said anything about the inspiration behind the new track, some fans start speculating that the song hints at the former boybander's relationship with his wife Biel.
"It was easy coming back to you. Once I figured it out, you were right here all along," so the former NSYNC member croons softly, allegedly referring to his temporary split with Biel back then before they got married.
"Mirror" marks the forth outing from Timberlake's anticipated album "The 20/20 Experience". Apart from "Suit & Tie" that features Jay-Z, he has revealed two other songs called "That Girl" and "Pusher Lover Girl" during his first gig in five years at a pre-Super Bowl show last week.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak