Justin Timberlake Surprises Fans With New Romantic Song 'Mirrors'
As if gracing the Grammys stage on Sunday, February 10 was not enough for him to treat his fans, Justin Timberlake brought another surprise to his devotees by dropping a brand new single shortly after the music awards event was wrapped. The song is titled "Mirrrors", boasting an easy-listening tune and slower tempo compared to his recently-released "Suit & Tie".
In the new song, the 31-year-old husband of Jessica Biel sings about realizing that a special person is indeed his other half. Though he hasn't said anything about the inspiration behind the new track, some fans start speculating that the song hints at the former boybander's relationship with his wife Biel.
"It was easy coming back to you. Once I figured it out, you were right here all along," so the former NSYNC member croons softly, allegedly referring to his temporary split with Biel back then before they got married.
"Mirror" marks the forth outing from Timberlake's anticipated album "The 20/20 Experience". Apart from "Suit & Tie" that features Jay-Z, he has revealed two other songs called "That Girl" and "Pusher Lover Girl" during his first gig in five years at a pre-Super Bowl show last week.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7