Justin Timberlake Surprises Fans With New Romantic Song 'Mirrors'
As if gracing the Grammys stage on Sunday, February 10 was not enough for him to treat his fans, Justin Timberlake brought another surprise to his devotees by dropping a brand new single shortly after the music awards event was wrapped. The song is titled "Mirrrors", boasting an easy-listening tune and slower tempo compared to his recently-released "Suit & Tie".
In the new song, the 31-year-old husband of Jessica Biel sings about realizing that a special person is indeed his other half. Though he hasn't said anything about the inspiration behind the new track, some fans start speculating that the song hints at the former boybander's relationship with his wife Biel.
"It was easy coming back to you. Once I figured it out, you were right here all along," so the former NSYNC member croons softly, allegedly referring to his temporary split with Biel back then before they got married.
"Mirror" marks the forth outing from Timberlake's anticipated album "The 20/20 Experience". Apart from "Suit & Tie" that features Jay-Z, he has revealed two other songs called "That Girl" and "Pusher Lover Girl" during his first gig in five years at a pre-Super Bowl show last week.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip