Justin Timberlake Surprises Fans With New Romantic Song 'Mirrors'
As if gracing the Grammys stage on Sunday, February 10 was not enough for him to treat his fans, Justin Timberlake brought another surprise to his devotees by dropping a brand new single shortly after the music awards event was wrapped. The song is titled "Mirrrors", boasting an easy-listening tune and slower tempo compared to his recently-released "Suit & Tie".
In the new song, the 31-year-old husband of Jessica Biel sings about realizing that a special person is indeed his other half. Though he hasn't said anything about the inspiration behind the new track, some fans start speculating that the song hints at the former boybander's relationship with his wife Biel.
"It was easy coming back to you. Once I figured it out, you were right here all along," so the former NSYNC member croons softly, allegedly referring to his temporary split with Biel back then before they got married.
"Mirror" marks the forth outing from Timberlake's anticipated album "The 20/20 Experience". Apart from "Suit & Tie" that features Jay-Z, he has revealed two other songs called "That Girl" and "Pusher Lover Girl" during his first gig in five years at a pre-Super Bowl show last week.
More Justin Timberlake News
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!