'The Walking Dead' 3.10 Sneak Peeks: Glenn Wants to Take Out the Governor
Glenn is definitely still holding a grudge against the Governor after he and Maggie were held captive in Woodbury. In a sneak peek from the upcoming episode of "The Walking Dead", Glenn is eager to kill the Governor.
Glenn is seen trying to convince other survivors that they should take out the Governor first before the ruthless leader of Woodbury attacks the prison. "We sneak back in and put a bullet in his head," he says, convincing Michonne to join his plan.
In another clip, Daryl and Merle are in the woods as they are on the road together away from either the prison or Woodbury. Daryl tries to convince his brother their lives will be much better if they return to the prison.
As the group debates their next course of action, Rick goes in search of his lost friend. Daryl and Merle question their choices, while the Governor restores order in Woodbury and makes plans to punish those responsible.
Titled "Home", the new episode will air Sunday, February 17 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.10 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.10 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.10 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie