'The Walking Dead' 3.10 Sneak Peeks: Glenn Wants to Take Out the Governor
Glenn is definitely still holding a grudge against the Governor after he and Maggie were held captive in Woodbury. In a sneak peek from the upcoming episode of "The Walking Dead", Glenn is eager to kill the Governor.
Glenn is seen trying to convince other survivors that they should take out the Governor first before the ruthless leader of Woodbury attacks the prison. "We sneak back in and put a bullet in his head," he says, convincing Michonne to join his plan.
In another clip, Daryl and Merle are in the woods as they are on the road together away from either the prison or Woodbury. Daryl tries to convince his brother their lives will be much better if they return to the prison.
As the group debates their next course of action, Rick goes in search of his lost friend. Daryl and Merle question their choices, while the Governor restores order in Woodbury and makes plans to punish those responsible.
Titled "Home", the new episode will air Sunday, February 17 at 9/8c on AMC.
"The Walking Dead" 3.10 preview:
"The Walking Dead" 3.10 clip #1:
"The Walking Dead" 3.10 clip #2:
More The Walking Dead News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding