The-Dream to Work on Kanye West's Next Album and Release His 'Fourplay'
Songwriter Terius Nash a.k.a. The-Dream is set to release his next album "Fourplay" on May 7, his fourth solo album. He chose to make the big announcement during Grammy night on Sunday, February 10, after picking up a trophy for his work on "No Church in the Wild", a collaboration track with Jay-Z, Kanye West and Frank Ocean.
The-Dream also revealed that he would be flying soon to Paris to work on West's next album. The much-anticipated album will be a follow-up to West's 2010 release, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".
"May 7, my album drops and the name is 'Fourplay'," Nash broke the latest news about his new solo project to Billboard. He is going to premiere a cut from the LP on Thursday, entitled "Slow It Down".
"Fourplay" was originally set for a March release with the working title "Love IV". However, it had been delayed due partly to his contribution to Beyonce Knowles' new album. Unfortunately, The-Dream refused to reveal any details about it, saying, "I've been told to zip it."
"Fourplay" follows his first three solo sets, "Love Hate", "Love vs. Money" and "Love King", which explains the initial proposed title. He is also a famed collaborator, co-writing such phenomenal hits as Justin Bieber's "Baby", Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce's "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)".
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'