The-Dream to Work on Kanye West's Next Album and Release His 'Fourplay'
Songwriter Terius Nash a.k.a. The-Dream is set to release his next album "Fourplay" on May 7, his fourth solo album. He chose to make the big announcement during Grammy night on Sunday, February 10, after picking up a trophy for his work on "No Church in the Wild", a collaboration track with Jay-Z, Kanye West and Frank Ocean.
The-Dream also revealed that he would be flying soon to Paris to work on West's next album. The much-anticipated album will be a follow-up to West's 2010 release, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".
"May 7, my album drops and the name is 'Fourplay'," Nash broke the latest news about his new solo project to Billboard. He is going to premiere a cut from the LP on Thursday, entitled "Slow It Down".
"Fourplay" was originally set for a March release with the working title "Love IV". However, it had been delayed due partly to his contribution to Beyonce Knowles' new album. Unfortunately, The-Dream refused to reveal any details about it, saying, "I've been told to zip it."
"Fourplay" follows his first three solo sets, "Love Hate", "Love vs. Money" and "Love King", which explains the initial proposed title. He is also a famed collaborator, co-writing such phenomenal hits as Justin Bieber's "Baby", Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce's "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)".
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3