The-Dream to Work on Kanye West's Next Album and Release His 'Fourplay'
Songwriter Terius Nash a.k.a. The-Dream is set to release his next album "Fourplay" on May 7, his fourth solo album. He chose to make the big announcement during Grammy night on Sunday, February 10, after picking up a trophy for his work on "No Church in the Wild", a collaboration track with Jay-Z, Kanye West and Frank Ocean.
The-Dream also revealed that he would be flying soon to Paris to work on West's next album. The much-anticipated album will be a follow-up to West's 2010 release, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".
"May 7, my album drops and the name is 'Fourplay'," Nash broke the latest news about his new solo project to Billboard. He is going to premiere a cut from the LP on Thursday, entitled "Slow It Down".
"Fourplay" was originally set for a March release with the working title "Love IV". However, it had been delayed due partly to his contribution to Beyonce Knowles' new album. Unfortunately, The-Dream refused to reveal any details about it, saying, "I've been told to zip it."
"Fourplay" follows his first three solo sets, "Love Hate", "Love vs. Money" and "Love King", which explains the initial proposed title. He is also a famed collaborator, co-writing such phenomenal hits as Justin Bieber's "Baby", Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce's "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal