The-Dream to Work on Kanye West's Next Album and Release His 'Fourplay'
Songwriter Terius Nash a.k.a. The-Dream is set to release his next album "Fourplay" on May 7, his fourth solo album. He chose to make the big announcement during Grammy night on Sunday, February 10, after picking up a trophy for his work on "No Church in the Wild", a collaboration track with Jay-Z, Kanye West and Frank Ocean.
The-Dream also revealed that he would be flying soon to Paris to work on West's next album. The much-anticipated album will be a follow-up to West's 2010 release, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy".
"May 7, my album drops and the name is 'Fourplay'," Nash broke the latest news about his new solo project to Billboard. He is going to premiere a cut from the LP on Thursday, entitled "Slow It Down".
"Fourplay" was originally set for a March release with the working title "Love IV". However, it had been delayed due partly to his contribution to Beyonce Knowles' new album. Unfortunately, The-Dream refused to reveal any details about it, saying, "I've been told to zip it."
"Fourplay" follows his first three solo sets, "Love Hate", "Love vs. Money" and "Love King", which explains the initial proposed title. He is also a famed collaborator, co-writing such phenomenal hits as Justin Bieber's "Baby", Rihanna's "Umbrella" and Beyonce's "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'