Drake Debuts 'Started From the Bottom' Video Fresh Off His Grammy Win
Shortly after his win at the 55th Grammy Awards on Sunday night, February 10, Drake debuts a music video in support of his latest single "Started From the Bottom". Co-directed by Drizzy himself and Diretor X, the clip depicts the life story of the Canadian rapper from his childhood years to his superstardom life.
It opens with little Drake as a kid playing soccer in his hometown in Canada. The shots continue to his adolescent years as he works the night-shift at a drugstore before he ends up being a famous artist, who loves to throw party and is always surrounded by hot girls. Drizzy's mom also makes a cameo in the music video.
"Started From the Bottom" will likely be included in Drake's new album "Nothing Was the Same" expected to be released sometime this year.
The 26-year-old rapper has just won his first Grammy for Best Rap Album thanks to his studio set "Take Care". After winning the prize, he shared his excitement on Twitter as writing, "I just tore the sleeve off my Saint Laurent!!! Thank you all! I am so happy."
More Drake News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch