Drake Debuts 'Started From the Bottom' Video Fresh Off His Grammy Win
Shortly after his win at the 55th Grammy Awards on Sunday night, February 10, Drake debuts a music video in support of his latest single "Started From the Bottom". Co-directed by Drizzy himself and Diretor X, the clip depicts the life story of the Canadian rapper from his childhood years to his superstardom life.
It opens with little Drake as a kid playing soccer in his hometown in Canada. The shots continue to his adolescent years as he works the night-shift at a drugstore before he ends up being a famous artist, who loves to throw party and is always surrounded by hot girls. Drizzy's mom also makes a cameo in the music video.
"Started From the Bottom" will likely be included in Drake's new album "Nothing Was the Same" expected to be released sometime this year.
The 26-year-old rapper has just won his first Grammy for Best Rap Album thanks to his studio set "Take Care". After winning the prize, he shared his excitement on Twitter as writing, "I just tore the sleeve off my Saint Laurent!!! Thank you all! I am so happy."
Drake's "Started From the Bottom" Music Video
More Drake News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard