Drake Debuts 'Started From the Bottom' Video Fresh Off His Grammy Win
Shortly after his win at the 55th Grammy Awards on Sunday night, February 10, Drake debuts a music video in support of his latest single "Started From the Bottom". Co-directed by Drizzy himself and Diretor X, the clip depicts the life story of the Canadian rapper from his childhood years to his superstardom life.
It opens with little Drake as a kid playing soccer in his hometown in Canada. The shots continue to his adolescent years as he works the night-shift at a drugstore before he ends up being a famous artist, who loves to throw party and is always surrounded by hot girls. Drizzy's mom also makes a cameo in the music video.
"Started From the Bottom" will likely be included in Drake's new album "Nothing Was the Same" expected to be released sometime this year.
The 26-year-old rapper has just won his first Grammy for Best Rap Album thanks to his studio set "Take Care". After winning the prize, he shared his excitement on Twitter as writing, "I just tore the sleeve off my Saint Laurent!!! Thank you all! I am so happy."
More Drake News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos