Wiz Khalifa's Fiance Amber Rose Due to Give Birth on February 24
Pregnant Amber Rose is only a couple of weeks away from being a mother. On the red carpet of 2013 Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 10, the 29-year-old model and her fiance, rapper Wiz Khalifa, revealed the baby's due date.
"I'm due on the 24th," Rose said, "but you know, babies can come a week before, a week after. You never know. So we got a couple weeks left. In some cases, babies can even come two weeks early. If he comes today, he's gonna be a little show-off!"
Since Khalifa and Rose announced her pregnancy in September 2012, people have always asked Rose when she would give birth, and she got tired of it. Expressing her feelings, she took to Twitter in early January to write, "If one more fu*ker asks me why am I still pregnant I'm blocking their as*es! Blame the hormones I don't give a sh*t :-)"
Rose and Khalifa have picked out a name for their baby boy. During a radio show in late January, Rose revealed, "It's a total boss name for a boy," but they are keeping it for themselves so far.
Wearing a skin-tight black gown while attending the 55th annual Grammy Awards, she admitted it wasn't easy to dress up for the occasion. "Well, I tried on a million dresses and I'm all belly," she said, "this is Donna Karan. I put it on and it fit like a glove. Tom Ford heels. I'm gonna be barefooted once I sit down."
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs