Wiz Khalifa's Fiance Amber Rose Due to Give Birth on February 24
Pregnant Amber Rose is only a couple of weeks away from being a mother. On the red carpet of 2013 Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 10, the 29-year-old model and her fiance, rapper Wiz Khalifa, revealed the baby's due date.
"I'm due on the 24th," Rose said, "but you know, babies can come a week before, a week after. You never know. So we got a couple weeks left. In some cases, babies can even come two weeks early. If he comes today, he's gonna be a little show-off!"
Since Khalifa and Rose announced her pregnancy in September 2012, people have always asked Rose when she would give birth, and she got tired of it. Expressing her feelings, she took to Twitter in early January to write, "If one more fu*ker asks me why am I still pregnant I'm blocking their as*es! Blame the hormones I don't give a sh*t :-)"
Rose and Khalifa have picked out a name for their baby boy. During a radio show in late January, Rose revealed, "It's a total boss name for a boy," but they are keeping it for themselves so far.
Wearing a skin-tight black gown while attending the 55th annual Grammy Awards, she admitted it wasn't easy to dress up for the occasion. "Well, I tried on a million dresses and I'm all belly," she said, "this is Donna Karan. I put it on and it fit like a glove. Tom Ford heels. I'm gonna be barefooted once I sit down."
More Wiz Khalifa News
- Song Joong Ki's 'Battleship Island' Co-Star Spills Detail of His Wedding Plan to Song Hye Kyo
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!