Grammys 2013 Performances: Elton John, Justin Timberlake, Miranda Lambert and Fun.
British newcomer Ed Sheeran performed for the first time on the Grammy stage with no less than Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Elton John. The two English musicians teamed up for Sheeran's "The a Team", which was nominated for Song of the Year. The legendary "Piano Man" showed off his key-playing talent along with the 21-year-old strumming his guitar on the set of the 55th annual Grammy Awards live from the Los Angeles Staples Center.
In his suit and bowtie, Justin Timberlake performed his new hit song "Suit & Tie" with rap superstar Jay-Z, and another new track from his "The 20/20 Experience" album, "Little Pusher Love Girl". The 32-year-old entertainer's much-awaited Grammy performance was introduced by Jay-Z's wife Beyonce Knowles and TV host/comedienne Ellen DeGeneres.
Best Country Album nominee Miranda Lambert performed with 29-year-old country crooner Dierks Bentley for a medley of "Home" and "Over You". In another collaboration, R'n'B-soul artist Miguel, nominated for five Grammy awards, was joined onstage by rapper Wiz Khalifa for "Adorn". The two also presented Kelly Clarkson with the Best Pop Vocal Album trophy after their performance.
Best New Artist winner Fun. performed their new song "Carry On". Nate Ruess and the rest of the band was soaked onstage as water drizzled from the top of the stripped-down set where they played. They followed Taylor Swift's circus-themed opener that kicked off Sunday night's award ceremony.
Elton John and Ed Sheeran "The a Team":
Justin Timberlake "Suit & Tie" with Jay-Z and "Little Pusher Love Girl":
Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley medley of "Home" & "Over You":
Miguel and Wiz Khalifa "Adorn":
Fun. "Carry On":
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered