Carrie Underwood Wears $31 Million Necklace to Grammy Awards 2013
Carrie Underwood's gem at the 55th annual Grammy Awards is a major bling. The 381-carat diamond necklace she wore to match her mermaid-styled Roberto Cavalli gown is more than $31 million worth, according to PEOPLE. "It's heavy on my soul," she said on the red carpet.
"This is worth like more than me, and everything I have, and have ever had and ever will have," the blonde beauty added. It was "318 carats of gorgeousness," so she described the oval, pear, marquise and round brilliant white diamonds decorating the necklace courtesy of Johnathon Arndt.
"I'm afraid someone is going to tackle me and steal it," she said. Despite her understandably fear, she didn't have extra security with her. "Actually it didn't," she said when asked by Shaun Robinson if the jewel came with a bodyguard. "Unless they're like lurking. They might be that good."
Underwood won Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song for "Blown Away". She also took for a performance during which she traded her red-carpet dress with a gown with full voluminous skirt that served as a screen to project some kaleidoscopic lights.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off