Madonna Joins Instagram, Gets Risky With Her First Photos
Madonna officially becomes a member of the fast growing social media Instagram. She greeted her followers Sunday, February 10 with two risque photos, one features her drinking martini and the other sees her flaunting her cleavage.
"Cheers mother***ers!" so she wrote in a picture of her drowning the alcohol. Wearing blonde bang and a black lacy bra, she excitedly announced, "I'm on Instagram." In the cleavage-baring image, she captioned, "Addicted to sweat!"
Addicted to Sweat is the name of Madge's fitness program. "Addicted to Sweat is inspired by my workout regiment that I do consistently to take care of my mind and body," she once said. "My trainer Nicole and I have created this program that has helped give me the body I have today."
She's already had more than 50,000 followers on Instagram and still counting.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?