Madonna Joins Instagram, Gets Risky With Her First Photos
Madonna officially becomes a member of the fast growing social media Instagram. She greeted her followers Sunday, February 10 with two risque photos, one features her drinking martini and the other sees her flaunting her cleavage.
"Cheers mother***ers!" so she wrote in a picture of her drowning the alcohol. Wearing blonde bang and a black lacy bra, she excitedly announced, "I'm on Instagram." In the cleavage-baring image, she captioned, "Addicted to sweat!"
Addicted to Sweat is the name of Madge's fitness program. "Addicted to Sweat is inspired by my workout regiment that I do consistently to take care of my mind and body," she once said. "My trainer Nicole and I have created this program that has helped give me the body I have today."
She's already had more than 50,000 followers on Instagram and still counting.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free