Madonna Joins Instagram, Gets Risky With Her First Photos
Madonna officially becomes a member of the fast growing social media Instagram. She greeted her followers Sunday, February 10 with two risque photos, one features her drinking martini and the other sees her flaunting her cleavage.
"Cheers mother***ers!" so she wrote in a picture of her drowning the alcohol. Wearing blonde bang and a black lacy bra, she excitedly announced, "I'm on Instagram." In the cleavage-baring image, she captioned, "Addicted to sweat!"
Addicted to Sweat is the name of Madge's fitness program. "Addicted to Sweat is inspired by my workout regiment that I do consistently to take care of my mind and body," she once said. "My trainer Nicole and I have created this program that has helped give me the body I have today."
She's already had more than 50,000 followers on Instagram and still counting.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years