Madonna Joins Instagram, Gets Risky With Her First Photos
Madonna officially becomes a member of the fast growing social media Instagram. She greeted her followers Sunday, February 10 with two risque photos, one features her drinking martini and the other sees her flaunting her cleavage.
"Cheers mother***ers!" so she wrote in a picture of her drowning the alcohol. Wearing blonde bang and a black lacy bra, she excitedly announced, "I'm on Instagram." In the cleavage-baring image, she captioned, "Addicted to sweat!"
Addicted to Sweat is the name of Madge's fitness program. "Addicted to Sweat is inspired by my workout regiment that I do consistently to take care of my mind and body," she once said. "My trainer Nicole and I have created this program that has helped give me the body I have today."
She's already had more than 50,000 followers on Instagram and still counting.
More Madonna News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal