Madonna Joins Instagram, Gets Risky With Her First Photos
Madonna officially becomes a member of the fast growing social media Instagram. She greeted her followers Sunday, February 10 with two risque photos, one features her drinking martini and the other sees her flaunting her cleavage.
"Cheers mother***ers!" so she wrote in a picture of her drowning the alcohol. Wearing blonde bang and a black lacy bra, she excitedly announced, "I'm on Instagram." In the cleavage-baring image, she captioned, "Addicted to sweat!"
Addicted to Sweat is the name of Madge's fitness program. "Addicted to Sweat is inspired by my workout regiment that I do consistently to take care of my mind and body," she once said. "My trainer Nicole and I have created this program that has helped give me the body I have today."
She's already had more than 50,000 followers on Instagram and still counting.
More Madonna News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt