'Game of Thrones' Debuts 'Chaos' Teaser for Season 3
The epic fantasy television series "Game of Thrones" has just released "Chaos", a 40-second promotional video for its forthcoming third season which will premiere March 31 on HBO. Narrated by Aidan Gillen's Peter "Littlefinger" Baelish, the clip features the close-ups of many of the cast's lead characters.
The chilling voice-over goes, "Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Any who try to climb it fail. Never get to try again. Fall breaks them. Some are given the chance to climb, they cling to the realm. Or the guards. Or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." It ends by flashing the return date of the hit series as well as its official website.
In the first episode of the third season, Jon is brought before Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall, while the Night's Watch survivors retreat south. In King's Landing, Tyrion asks for his reward, Littlefinger offers Sansa a way out, and Cersei hosts a dinner for the royal family. Arya runs into the Brotherhood Without Banners and Dany sails into Slaver's Bay.
The third season is based on "A Storm of Swords", the third novel in "A Song of Ice and Fire" series by George R.R. Martin. The show will introduce new characters, including Mance Rayder, Blackfish, The Queen of Thorns, Jojen and Meera Reed.
More Game of Thrones News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group