'Game of Thrones' Debuts 'Chaos' Teaser for Season 3
The epic fantasy television series "Game of Thrones" has just released "Chaos", a 40-second promotional video for its forthcoming third season which will premiere March 31 on HBO. Narrated by Aidan Gillen's Peter "Littlefinger" Baelish, the clip features the close-ups of many of the cast's lead characters.
The chilling voice-over goes, "Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Any who try to climb it fail. Never get to try again. Fall breaks them. Some are given the chance to climb, they cling to the realm. Or the guards. Or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." It ends by flashing the return date of the hit series as well as its official website.
In the first episode of the third season, Jon is brought before Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall, while the Night's Watch survivors retreat south. In King's Landing, Tyrion asks for his reward, Littlefinger offers Sansa a way out, and Cersei hosts a dinner for the royal family. Arya runs into the Brotherhood Without Banners and Dany sails into Slaver's Bay.
The third season is based on "A Storm of Swords", the third novel in "A Song of Ice and Fire" series by George R.R. Martin. The show will introduce new characters, including Mance Rayder, Blackfish, The Queen of Thorns, Jojen and Meera Reed.
More Game of Thrones News
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber