'Game of Thrones' Debuts 'Chaos' Teaser for Season 3
The epic fantasy television series "Game of Thrones" has just released "Chaos", a 40-second promotional video for its forthcoming third season which will premiere March 31 on HBO. Narrated by Aidan Gillen's Peter "Littlefinger" Baelish, the clip features the close-ups of many of the cast's lead characters.
The chilling voice-over goes, "Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Any who try to climb it fail. Never get to try again. Fall breaks them. Some are given the chance to climb, they cling to the realm. Or the guards. Or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." It ends by flashing the return date of the hit series as well as its official website.
In the first episode of the third season, Jon is brought before Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall, while the Night's Watch survivors retreat south. In King's Landing, Tyrion asks for his reward, Littlefinger offers Sansa a way out, and Cersei hosts a dinner for the royal family. Arya runs into the Brotherhood Without Banners and Dany sails into Slaver's Bay.
The third season is based on "A Storm of Swords", the third novel in "A Song of Ice and Fire" series by George R.R. Martin. The show will introduce new characters, including Mance Rayder, Blackfish, The Queen of Thorns, Jojen and Meera Reed.
More Game of Thrones News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester