'Game of Thrones' Debuts 'Chaos' Teaser for Season 3
The epic fantasy television series "Game of Thrones" has just released "Chaos", a 40-second promotional video for its forthcoming third season which will premiere March 31 on HBO. Narrated by Aidan Gillen's Peter "Littlefinger" Baelish, the clip features the close-ups of many of the cast's lead characters.
The chilling voice-over goes, "Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Any who try to climb it fail. Never get to try again. Fall breaks them. Some are given the chance to climb, they cling to the realm. Or the guards. Or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." It ends by flashing the return date of the hit series as well as its official website.
In the first episode of the third season, Jon is brought before Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall, while the Night's Watch survivors retreat south. In King's Landing, Tyrion asks for his reward, Littlefinger offers Sansa a way out, and Cersei hosts a dinner for the royal family. Arya runs into the Brotherhood Without Banners and Dany sails into Slaver's Bay.
The third season is based on "A Storm of Swords", the third novel in "A Song of Ice and Fire" series by George R.R. Martin. The show will introduce new characters, including Mance Rayder, Blackfish, The Queen of Thorns, Jojen and Meera Reed.
More Game of Thrones News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke