'Game of Thrones' Debuts 'Chaos' Teaser for Season 3
The epic fantasy television series "Game of Thrones" has just released "Chaos", a 40-second promotional video for its forthcoming third season which will premiere March 31 on HBO. Narrated by Aidan Gillen's Peter "Littlefinger" Baelish, the clip features the close-ups of many of the cast's lead characters.
The chilling voice-over goes, "Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Any who try to climb it fail. Never get to try again. Fall breaks them. Some are given the chance to climb, they cling to the realm. Or the guards. Or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is." It ends by flashing the return date of the hit series as well as its official website.
In the first episode of the third season, Jon is brought before Mance Rayder, the King Beyond the Wall, while the Night's Watch survivors retreat south. In King's Landing, Tyrion asks for his reward, Littlefinger offers Sansa a way out, and Cersei hosts a dinner for the royal family. Arya runs into the Brotherhood Without Banners and Dany sails into Slaver's Bay.
The third season is based on "A Storm of Swords", the third novel in "A Song of Ice and Fire" series by George R.R. Martin. The show will introduce new characters, including Mance Rayder, Blackfish, The Queen of Thorns, Jojen and Meera Reed.
More Game of Thrones News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police