Chris Brown Plans to Sue Paparazzi Over Car Crash
Chris Brown wants to press charges against the shutterbugs who reportedly caused him to crash his car in a single accident over the weekend. "We plan on seeking criminal charges and holding them civilly liable," his representative says in a statement to Gossip Cop.
Breezy claimed he was involved in a car accident after being aggressively pursued by paparazzi while on his way to the Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event. His rep said he was cut off by two vehicles and finally crashed his car when attempting to escape them.
He left uninjured and managed to attend the charity event as scheduled. He attended Roc Nation pre-Grammy party later in the day with his girlfriend Rihanna. He also came to the Grammy Events where he got a nomination for Best Urban Contemporary Album which was won by Frank Ocean.
More Chris Brown News
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch