Chris Brown Plans to Sue Paparazzi Over Car Crash
Chris Brown wants to press charges against the shutterbugs who reportedly caused him to crash his car in a single accident over the weekend. "We plan on seeking criminal charges and holding them civilly liable," his representative says in a statement to Gossip Cop.
Breezy claimed he was involved in a car accident after being aggressively pursued by paparazzi while on his way to the Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event. His rep said he was cut off by two vehicles and finally crashed his car when attempting to escape them.
He left uninjured and managed to attend the charity event as scheduled. He attended Roc Nation pre-Grammy party later in the day with his girlfriend Rihanna. He also came to the Grammy Events where he got a nomination for Best Urban Contemporary Album which was won by Frank Ocean.
More Chris Brown News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns