Chris Brown Plans to Sue Paparazzi Over Car Crash
Chris Brown wants to press charges against the shutterbugs who reportedly caused him to crash his car in a single accident over the weekend. "We plan on seeking criminal charges and holding them civilly liable," his representative says in a statement to Gossip Cop.
Breezy claimed he was involved in a car accident after being aggressively pursued by paparazzi while on his way to the Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event. His rep said he was cut off by two vehicles and finally crashed his car when attempting to escape them.
He left uninjured and managed to attend the charity event as scheduled. He attended Roc Nation pre-Grammy party later in the day with his girlfriend Rihanna. He also came to the Grammy Events where he got a nomination for Best Urban Contemporary Album which was won by Frank Ocean.
More Chris Brown News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars