Chris Brown Plans to Sue Paparazzi Over Car Crash
Chris Brown wants to press charges against the shutterbugs who reportedly caused him to crash his car in a single accident over the weekend. "We plan on seeking criminal charges and holding them civilly liable," his representative says in a statement to Gossip Cop.
Breezy claimed he was involved in a car accident after being aggressively pursued by paparazzi while on his way to the Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event. His rep said he was cut off by two vehicles and finally crashed his car when attempting to escape them.
He left uninjured and managed to attend the charity event as scheduled. He attended Roc Nation pre-Grammy party later in the day with his girlfriend Rihanna. He also came to the Grammy Events where he got a nomination for Best Urban Contemporary Album which was won by Frank Ocean.
More Chris Brown News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl