Chris Brown Plans to Sue Paparazzi Over Car Crash
Chris Brown wants to press charges against the shutterbugs who reportedly caused him to crash his car in a single accident over the weekend. "We plan on seeking criminal charges and holding them civilly liable," his representative says in a statement to Gossip Cop.
Breezy claimed he was involved in a car accident after being aggressively pursued by paparazzi while on his way to the Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event. His rep said he was cut off by two vehicles and finally crashed his car when attempting to escape them.
He left uninjured and managed to attend the charity event as scheduled. He attended Roc Nation pre-Grammy party later in the day with his girlfriend Rihanna. He also came to the Grammy Events where he got a nomination for Best Urban Contemporary Album which was won by Frank Ocean.
More Chris Brown News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal