Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Katy Perry Defy Grammy Warning to Cover Up
While the Grammy organizers asked their guests to avoid risky outfits that could cause wardrobe malfunction, Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Katy Perry did exactly the opposite. The three Hollywood beauties showed off some skin in their revealing designer gowns.
J.Lo flaunted her leg in a black silky one-shoulder Anthony Vaccarello dress that featured a thigh-high slit. "They didn't say anything about leg!" she defended her sexy ensemble that was against the dress code. "I thought I was being such a good girl! A little shoulder, a little leg."
RiRi's gown, though covered up, was still a risk choice due to its sheer wrap. Looking red hot, the Bajan hottie rocked a custom Azzedine Alaia dress, Neil Lane jewelry, and Manolo Blahnik shoes. She sat next to her boyfriend Chris Brown, who donned white from head to toe, inside the venue.
Perry also ignored the memo as she graced the red carpet in a mint green gaping Gucci gown that showed off serious cleavage. Aside from the major slit on the front, her dress was quite modest. It had long skirt and sleeves with floral embellishments all around the necklace.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby