Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Katy Perry Defy Grammy Warning to Cover Up
While the Grammy organizers asked their guests to avoid risky outfits that could cause wardrobe malfunction, Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Katy Perry did exactly the opposite. The three Hollywood beauties showed off some skin in their revealing designer gowns.
J.Lo flaunted her leg in a black silky one-shoulder Anthony Vaccarello dress that featured a thigh-high slit. "They didn't say anything about leg!" she defended her sexy ensemble that was against the dress code. "I thought I was being such a good girl! A little shoulder, a little leg."
RiRi's gown, though covered up, was still a risk choice due to its sheer wrap. Looking red hot, the Bajan hottie rocked a custom Azzedine Alaia dress, Neil Lane jewelry, and Manolo Blahnik shoes. She sat next to her boyfriend Chris Brown, who donned white from head to toe, inside the venue.
Perry also ignored the memo as she graced the red carpet in a mint green gaping Gucci gown that showed off serious cleavage. Aside from the major slit on the front, her dress was quite modest. It had long skirt and sleeves with floral embellishments all around the necklace.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom