Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Katy Perry Defy Grammy Warning to Cover Up
While the Grammy organizers asked their guests to avoid risky outfits that could cause wardrobe malfunction, Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Katy Perry did exactly the opposite. The three Hollywood beauties showed off some skin in their revealing designer gowns.
J.Lo flaunted her leg in a black silky one-shoulder Anthony Vaccarello dress that featured a thigh-high slit. "They didn't say anything about leg!" she defended her sexy ensemble that was against the dress code. "I thought I was being such a good girl! A little shoulder, a little leg."
RiRi's gown, though covered up, was still a risk choice due to its sheer wrap. Looking red hot, the Bajan hottie rocked a custom Azzedine Alaia dress, Neil Lane jewelry, and Manolo Blahnik shoes. She sat next to her boyfriend Chris Brown, who donned white from head to toe, inside the venue.
Perry also ignored the memo as she graced the red carpet in a mint green gaping Gucci gown that showed off serious cleavage. Aside from the major slit on the front, her dress was quite modest. It had long skirt and sleeves with floral embellishments all around the necklace.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage