Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Katy Perry Defy Grammy Warning to Cover Up
While the Grammy organizers asked their guests to avoid risky outfits that could cause wardrobe malfunction, Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Katy Perry did exactly the opposite. The three Hollywood beauties showed off some skin in their revealing designer gowns.
J.Lo flaunted her leg in a black silky one-shoulder Anthony Vaccarello dress that featured a thigh-high slit. "They didn't say anything about leg!" she defended her sexy ensemble that was against the dress code. "I thought I was being such a good girl! A little shoulder, a little leg."
RiRi's gown, though covered up, was still a risk choice due to its sheer wrap. Looking red hot, the Bajan hottie rocked a custom Azzedine Alaia dress, Neil Lane jewelry, and Manolo Blahnik shoes. She sat next to her boyfriend Chris Brown, who donned white from head to toe, inside the venue.
Perry also ignored the memo as she graced the red carpet in a mint green gaping Gucci gown that showed off serious cleavage. Aside from the major slit on the front, her dress was quite modest. It had long skirt and sleeves with floral embellishments all around the necklace.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!