Charlie Sheen Urges Suspected Cop Killer Christopher Dorner to Call Him
Charlie Sheen tried to reach out to wanted man Christopher Dorner who's suspected of killing three people. After learning that he got a shout-out from the former LAPD officer, the "Anger Management" star posted a video message online urging the ex-cop to call him.
"You mentioned me in your manifesto, so thank you for your kind words. I am urging you to call me," the actor said in hopes to help put the killing spree to an end. "Let's figure out together how to end this thing," he added. "Call me. I look forward to talking to you."
Dorner was relieved of his duty on June 26, 2008, and then fired from the LAPD on January 2, 2009. He claimed he was fired by a racist, corrupt police force and declared war with the LAPD. He has been hiding ever since, leaving behind a manifesto posted online.
In the open letter, he sang praise to many celebrities including Ellen DeGeneres, Serena Williams, Natalie Portman, Kevin Hart and Jon Stewart, and proclaimed a big fan of Sheen and Anderson Cooper. "Charlie Sheen, you're effin' awesome," so he wrote.
As for Cooper, Dorner sent him a parcel which the CNN anchor didn't know until recently. "Learned today suspect Christopher Dorner sent me a parcel at CNN," the journalist tweeted earlier this week. "Inside was a note, DVD, and a coin shot thru with bullet holes."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked