Lindsay Lohan's Father to Tell All in Memoir
Lindsay Lohan's estranged dad has signed a deal with Transmedia Group to publish a memoir. Tentatively titled "I Am Not Daddy Dearest ... If I Can Turn It All Around, You Can Too!", the Michael Lohan book will revolve around his journey of becoming a "Bible-quoting minister, drug interventionist, and successful business man."
According to TMZ, MiLo who just welcomed a son with his girlfriend Kate Major is concerned about his former wife's plan to write a tell-all book so he wants to offer his side of story in his own tome. The 52-year-old dad says he's also inspired the night "God pulled me from my wrecked car and mangled life before it exploded."
In a previous report, Dina Lohan spilled she would reveal her struggle as "a mother surviving abuse and adversity." She has already given a taste of what to expect when she opened up about the domestic violence she suffered while being married to Michael. She claimed she was assaulted and raped by him during their turbulent marriage.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending