Lindsay Lohan's Father to Tell All in Memoir
Lindsay Lohan's estranged dad has signed a deal with Transmedia Group to publish a memoir. Tentatively titled "I Am Not Daddy Dearest ... If I Can Turn It All Around, You Can Too!", the Michael Lohan book will revolve around his journey of becoming a "Bible-quoting minister, drug interventionist, and successful business man."
According to TMZ, MiLo who just welcomed a son with his girlfriend Kate Major is concerned about his former wife's plan to write a tell-all book so he wants to offer his side of story in his own tome. The 52-year-old dad says he's also inspired the night "God pulled me from my wrecked car and mangled life before it exploded."
In a previous report, Dina Lohan spilled she would reveal her struggle as "a mother surviving abuse and adversity." She has already given a taste of what to expect when she opened up about the domestic violence she suffered while being married to Michael. She claimed she was assaulted and raped by him during their turbulent marriage.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016