Lindsay Lohan's Father to Tell All in Memoir
Lindsay Lohan's estranged dad has signed a deal with Transmedia Group to publish a memoir. Tentatively titled "I Am Not Daddy Dearest ... If I Can Turn It All Around, You Can Too!", the Michael Lohan book will revolve around his journey of becoming a "Bible-quoting minister, drug interventionist, and successful business man."
According to TMZ, MiLo who just welcomed a son with his girlfriend Kate Major is concerned about his former wife's plan to write a tell-all book so he wants to offer his side of story in his own tome. The 52-year-old dad says he's also inspired the night "God pulled me from my wrecked car and mangled life before it exploded."
In a previous report, Dina Lohan spilled she would reveal her struggle as "a mother surviving abuse and adversity." She has already given a taste of what to expect when she opened up about the domestic violence she suffered while being married to Michael. She claimed she was assaulted and raped by him during their turbulent marriage.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters