Lindsay Lohan's Father to Tell All in Memoir
Lindsay Lohan's estranged dad has signed a deal with Transmedia Group to publish a memoir. Tentatively titled "I Am Not Daddy Dearest ... If I Can Turn It All Around, You Can Too!", the Michael Lohan book will revolve around his journey of becoming a "Bible-quoting minister, drug interventionist, and successful business man."
According to TMZ, MiLo who just welcomed a son with his girlfriend Kate Major is concerned about his former wife's plan to write a tell-all book so he wants to offer his side of story in his own tome. The 52-year-old dad says he's also inspired the night "God pulled me from my wrecked car and mangled life before it exploded."
In a previous report, Dina Lohan spilled she would reveal her struggle as "a mother surviving abuse and adversity." She has already given a taste of what to expect when she opened up about the domestic violence she suffered while being married to Michael. She claimed she was assaulted and raped by him during their turbulent marriage.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video