Rihanna Pictured Snuggling Up to Chris Brown at Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch
Rihanna was spotted cozying up to her on-off boyfriend Chris Brown. The lovebirds were not shy to display their affection towards each other as they were caught on camera getting lovey dovey when attending Roc Nation Pre-Grammy brunch at Soho House on Saturday, February 9 in West Hollywood, California.
RiRi rocked a white-and-blue silky shirt with pink and gold stripes and wide-leg viscose cady trousers by Celine. She completed her look with gold sandals and "Gran Gran" custom-made necklace by Jennifer Meyer. Her bad boy beau, meanwhile, looked like his usual self wearing a backward hat, jeans, and basic shirt.
Much like Clive Davis-hosted gala at the Beverly Hilton hotel, this event was also packed with big stars. Beyonce Knowles came with her husband Jay-Z and her singer sister Solange Knowles. The Destiny's Child star wore the latest design from Elie Saab dress collection and Louis Vuitton footwear to the event.
Ellen Pompeo attended the shindig with her hubby Chris Ivery. The "Grey's Anatomy" star looked lovely in a purple The Row suit, a white Tom Ford clutch, and Rupert Sanderson shoes. Christina Milian, Kelly Rowland, The-Dream, Ester Dean, Timbaland and director Anthony Mandler were among the guests as well.
Earlier in the day Chris Brown was involved in a car accident after being aggressively pursued by paparazzi while on his way to the Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event. His rep said he was cut off by two vehicles and finally crashed his car when attempting to escape the shutterbugs.
He left uninjured and managed to attend the charity event as scheduled. "When Chris arrived after attending his Symphonic Love Foundation event, Rihanna went up to him and held his hand," a source told JustJared. "They walked over to a few friends and when they faced each other, he had his hands around her waist and her hands were on his shoulders."
More Rihanna News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera