Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Jordin Sparks Dazzle at Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party 2013
A number of stars flocked into the Beverly Hilton Hotel in California Saturday night, February 9 for Clive Davis-hosted gala ahead of the upcoming 55th annual Grammy Awards. Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Jordin Sparks were among the Hollywood beauties who lighted up the room with their stylish and sophisticated looks.
Miley, rocking Mohawk hair, donned a black Emilio Pucci dress that she paired with Versace boots, and Lorraine Schwartz and Ofira jewelry. Katy, coming with her rocker beau John Mayer, was stunning in a Rafael Cennamo white long sleeve boatneck gown with pearl embellishment, a Charlotte Olympia heels, a Judith Leiber bag, a Norman Silverman ring, and Misaki earrings.
Jordin looked equally lovely wearing a Roberto Cavalli frock that she matched with Giuseppe Zanotti heels, an Alexander McQueen clutch, and a Jacqueline Nerguizian snake ring and black diamond drop earrings. Fellow female singer Carly Rae Jepsen was red hot in a figure-hugging leather dress paired with a black clutch and heels with matching color.
Jennifer Hudson looked smoking in a Maria Lucia Hohan dress, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, a Demarco bracelet, Michael M. earrings, and a Brumani ring. She was joined by Brandy, Cher Lloyd, Nicole Richie, Ryan Seacrest, Johnny Depp, Alice Cooper, Randy Jackson, Sting, Ciara, Ashanti, Gayle King, Tyra Banks and John Legend.
The evening gala paid tribute to Whitney Houston who was found died last year in her Beverly Hilton hotel room before the Davis party where she was supposed to attend. To remember the iconic singer, a rarely-seen video of her singing "All the Man That I Need" during a concert for the soldiers was played.
"She was the greatest contemporary singer of our lifetime," Davis said of his late pal. Whitney's brother Gary was among the attendees at this year's event along with his wife Pat Houston, who also served as Whitney's manager.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent