Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Jordin Sparks Dazzle at Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Party 2013
A number of stars flocked into the Beverly Hilton Hotel in California Saturday night, February 9 for Clive Davis-hosted gala ahead of the upcoming 55th annual Grammy Awards. Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry and Jordin Sparks were among the Hollywood beauties who lighted up the room with their stylish and sophisticated looks.
Miley, rocking Mohawk hair, donned a black Emilio Pucci dress that she paired with Versace boots, and Lorraine Schwartz and Ofira jewelry. Katy, coming with her rocker beau John Mayer, was stunning in a Rafael Cennamo white long sleeve boatneck gown with pearl embellishment, a Charlotte Olympia heels, a Judith Leiber bag, a Norman Silverman ring, and Misaki earrings.
Jordin looked equally lovely wearing a Roberto Cavalli frock that she matched with Giuseppe Zanotti heels, an Alexander McQueen clutch, and a Jacqueline Nerguizian snake ring and black diamond drop earrings. Fellow female singer Carly Rae Jepsen was red hot in a figure-hugging leather dress paired with a black clutch and heels with matching color.
Jennifer Hudson looked smoking in a Maria Lucia Hohan dress, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, a Demarco bracelet, Michael M. earrings, and a Brumani ring. She was joined by Brandy, Cher Lloyd, Nicole Richie, Ryan Seacrest, Johnny Depp, Alice Cooper, Randy Jackson, Sting, Ciara, Ashanti, Gayle King, Tyra Banks and John Legend.
The evening gala paid tribute to Whitney Houston who was found died last year in her Beverly Hilton hotel room before the Davis party where she was supposed to attend. To remember the iconic singer, a rarely-seen video of her singing "All the Man That I Need" during a concert for the soldiers was played.
"She was the greatest contemporary singer of our lifetime," Davis said of his late pal. Whitney's brother Gary was among the attendees at this year's event along with his wife Pat Houston, who also served as Whitney's manager.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding