Kiefer Sutherland Wears a Bra and High Heels at Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Event
Kiefer Sutherland got cheeky as he's awarded Hasty Pudding Man of the Year by Harvard's theatrical group. The 46-year-old actor wore a bomb-strapped bra, a nod to his race against the clock as he attempts to thwart multiple terrorist plots on the TV series, and a pair of high heels.
Wearing a tux and a bowtie, the Jack Bauer depicter received a traditional pudding pot and lassoed "a cocaine-filled cow" during a roast. The ceremony was moved to the Charles Hotel in Cambridge, Mass because winter storm Nemo continued to wreak havoc in the Northeast.
The bad weather also prevented the usual parade through the streets of Harvard Square in Cambridge, but that didn't reduce the spirit of the event. Sutherland was seen having a blast as he's kissed on both cheeks by men in drags in one picture, and landed a wet one on the group's member.
The villain in "A Time to Kill" joins a list of past recipients that include the likes of Richard Gere, Ben Stiller, Christopher Walken, James Franco, Justin Timberlake and Jay Leno. "How I Met Your Mother" star Jason Segel got the Pudding Pot last year.
This year's Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year, meanwhile, went to Marion Cotilard. The "Rust and Bone" actress was feted Thursday, January 31 during a more tolerant weather. She was paraded through the streets before receiving her Pudding Pot and getting a roast.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels