Kiefer Sutherland Wears a Bra and High Heels at Hasty Pudding Man of the Year Event
Kiefer Sutherland got cheeky as he's awarded Hasty Pudding Man of the Year by Harvard's theatrical group. The 46-year-old actor wore a bomb-strapped bra, a nod to his race against the clock as he attempts to thwart multiple terrorist plots on the TV series, and a pair of high heels.
Wearing a tux and a bowtie, the Jack Bauer depicter received a traditional pudding pot and lassoed "a cocaine-filled cow" during a roast. The ceremony was moved to the Charles Hotel in Cambridge, Mass because winter storm Nemo continued to wreak havoc in the Northeast.
The bad weather also prevented the usual parade through the streets of Harvard Square in Cambridge, but that didn't reduce the spirit of the event. Sutherland was seen having a blast as he's kissed on both cheeks by men in drags in one picture, and landed a wet one on the group's member.
The villain in "A Time to Kill" joins a list of past recipients that include the likes of Richard Gere, Ben Stiller, Christopher Walken, James Franco, Justin Timberlake and Jay Leno. "How I Met Your Mother" star Jason Segel got the Pudding Pot last year.
This year's Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year, meanwhile, went to Marion Cotilard. The "Rust and Bone" actress was feted Thursday, January 31 during a more tolerant weather. She was paraded through the streets before receiving her Pudding Pot and getting a roast.
More Kiefer Sutherland News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris