Amanda Bynes Calls Jay-Z 'Ugly'
After several erratic behaviors, Amanda Bynes continued making headlines, but not in a positive way. The 26-year-old actress recently posted a photo of Jay-Z wearing large eyeglasses with a caption read, "ugly face".
The former Nickelodeon star immediately deleted the insulting post, but some of her followers had already commented on it. "Wow. Rude Amanda!" a Twitter user responded. "I wish I knew what your thought process was behind this," another user wrote.
The 43-year-old rapper has not commented on the offensive post. He was spotted spending the day with his family in L.A.
After posting and deleting the diss, Bynes hasn't released any explanation or apology. She continued to post on the social media, including a mirror self-portrait and brief updates on her activities.
This isn't the first time Bynes over-expressed herself on Twitter. "Hey @Barack Obama ... I don't drink. Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end," she wrote in June 2012 regarding her arrest for DUI and two separate hit-and-runs, which happened in early April and early August.
In early February, the "Easy A" star was reportedly forced to leave her apartment in New York after the landlord received complaints from her neighbors that she was "a disrespectful rule-breaker" and that marijuana smoke came from her apartment "morning, noon and night."
More Amanda Bynes News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says