Amanda Bynes Calls Jay-Z 'Ugly'
After several erratic behaviors, Amanda Bynes continued making headlines, but not in a positive way. The 26-year-old actress recently posted a photo of Jay-Z wearing large eyeglasses with a caption read, "ugly face".
The former Nickelodeon star immediately deleted the insulting post, but some of her followers had already commented on it. "Wow. Rude Amanda!" a Twitter user responded. "I wish I knew what your thought process was behind this," another user wrote.
The 43-year-old rapper has not commented on the offensive post. He was spotted spending the day with his family in L.A.
After posting and deleting the diss, Bynes hasn't released any explanation or apology. She continued to post on the social media, including a mirror self-portrait and brief updates on her activities.
This isn't the first time Bynes over-expressed herself on Twitter. "Hey @Barack Obama ... I don't drink. Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don't hit and run. The end," she wrote in June 2012 regarding her arrest for DUI and two separate hit-and-runs, which happened in early April and early August.
In early February, the "Easy A" star was reportedly forced to leave her apartment in New York after the landlord received complaints from her neighbors that she was "a disrespectful rule-breaker" and that marijuana smoke came from her apartment "morning, noon and night."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'