Miley Cyrus Rips Perez Hilton Over Ed Westwick Story
Miley Cyrus is fuming at Perez Hilton. The fiancee of Liam Hemsworth slams the celebrity blogger for running a story that suggested she went out with "Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick without providing evidence of their alleged outing.
"@perezhilton hope you find love one day but can you not f**k with mine. I've never been with Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night," she began. "What happened to your promise to spread love not lies. And to be a decent human being with values and morals???"
"Dude u ask for people to respect you and your relationships I demand the same thing," she continued in a series of messages on her Twitter. "You're the first one to write about my engagement and my wedding and how happy u r for me and the first to try to tear my life apart."
"Respect, love, & compassion are mandatory. Hope this message finds you happy and healthy. Feel free to ask me whatever u want but I can't tolerate lies. Thanks for understand. Blessings x," she concluded.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video