Miley Cyrus Rips Perez Hilton Over Ed Westwick Story
Miley Cyrus is fuming at Perez Hilton. The fiancee of Liam Hemsworth slams the celebrity blogger for running a story that suggested she went out with "Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick without providing evidence of their alleged outing.
"@perezhilton hope you find love one day but can you not f**k with mine. I've never been with Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night," she began. "What happened to your promise to spread love not lies. And to be a decent human being with values and morals???"
"Dude u ask for people to respect you and your relationships I demand the same thing," she continued in a series of messages on her Twitter. "You're the first one to write about my engagement and my wedding and how happy u r for me and the first to try to tear my life apart."
"Respect, love, & compassion are mandatory. Hope this message finds you happy and healthy. Feel free to ask me whatever u want but I can't tolerate lies. Thanks for understand. Blessings x," she concluded.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'