Miley Cyrus Rips Perez Hilton Over Ed Westwick Story
Miley Cyrus is fuming at Perez Hilton. The fiancee of Liam Hemsworth slams the celebrity blogger for running a story that suggested she went out with "Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick without providing evidence of their alleged outing.
"@perezhilton hope you find love one day but can you not f**k with mine. I've never been with Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night," she began. "What happened to your promise to spread love not lies. And to be a decent human being with values and morals???"
"Dude u ask for people to respect you and your relationships I demand the same thing," she continued in a series of messages on her Twitter. "You're the first one to write about my engagement and my wedding and how happy u r for me and the first to try to tear my life apart."
"Respect, love, & compassion are mandatory. Hope this message finds you happy and healthy. Feel free to ask me whatever u want but I can't tolerate lies. Thanks for understand. Blessings x," she concluded.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago