Miley Cyrus Rips Perez Hilton Over Ed Westwick Story
Miley Cyrus is fuming at Perez Hilton. The fiancee of Liam Hemsworth slams the celebrity blogger for running a story that suggested she went out with "Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick without providing evidence of their alleged outing.
"@perezhilton hope you find love one day but can you not f**k with mine. I've never been with Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night," she began. "What happened to your promise to spread love not lies. And to be a decent human being with values and morals???"
"Dude u ask for people to respect you and your relationships I demand the same thing," she continued in a series of messages on her Twitter. "You're the first one to write about my engagement and my wedding and how happy u r for me and the first to try to tear my life apart."
"Respect, love, & compassion are mandatory. Hope this message finds you happy and healthy. Feel free to ask me whatever u want but I can't tolerate lies. Thanks for understand. Blessings x," she concluded.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'