Miley Cyrus Rips Perez Hilton Over Ed Westwick Story
Miley Cyrus is fuming at Perez Hilton. The fiancee of Liam Hemsworth slams the celebrity blogger for running a story that suggested she went out with "Gossip Girl" actor Ed Westwick without providing evidence of their alleged outing.
"@perezhilton hope you find love one day but can you not f**k with mine. I've never been with Ed W in my life. I was at the studio last night," she began. "What happened to your promise to spread love not lies. And to be a decent human being with values and morals???"
"Dude u ask for people to respect you and your relationships I demand the same thing," she continued in a series of messages on her Twitter. "You're the first one to write about my engagement and my wedding and how happy u r for me and the first to try to tear my life apart."
"Respect, love, & compassion are mandatory. Hope this message finds you happy and healthy. Feel free to ask me whatever u want but I can't tolerate lies. Thanks for understand. Blessings x," she concluded.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says