Jennifer Lawrence Loses Her Shoe in Cinderella-Like Moment in London
Jennifer Lawrence had a Cinderella moment in London when coming to pre-BAFTAs dinner at Little House Mayfair Friday night, February 8. The "Silver Linings Playbook" actress tripped on the curb and temporarily lost one of her heeled shoes in the process while navigating through the crowd.
Wearing black pants and leather coat on top of her sleeveless turtle-neck top, she's steadied by her bodyguard when losing her footing. Once she regained her composure and stood upright again, she quickly retrieved her shoe and put it back on before entering the venue.
The event benefiting mental-health organization Mind was hosted by Mind president Stephen Fry and producer Harvey Weinstein. Jennifer was joined by her co-star Bradley Cooper at the dinner. He donned a checkered button-down and brown cargo pants.
"Silver Linings Playbook" gets three BAFTA nominations, Best Actor for Cooper, Best Actress for Lawrence and Best Adapted Screenplay by David O. Russell.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger