Jennifer Lawrence Loses Her Shoe in Cinderella-Like Moment in London
Jennifer Lawrence had a Cinderella moment in London when coming to pre-BAFTAs dinner at Little House Mayfair Friday night, February 8. The "Silver Linings Playbook" actress tripped on the curb and temporarily lost one of her heeled shoes in the process while navigating through the crowd.
Wearing black pants and leather coat on top of her sleeveless turtle-neck top, she's steadied by her bodyguard when losing her footing. Once she regained her composure and stood upright again, she quickly retrieved her shoe and put it back on before entering the venue.
The event benefiting mental-health organization Mind was hosted by Mind president Stephen Fry and producer Harvey Weinstein. Jennifer was joined by her co-star Bradley Cooper at the dinner. He donned a checkered button-down and brown cargo pants.
"Silver Linings Playbook" gets three BAFTA nominations, Best Actor for Cooper, Best Actress for Lawrence and Best Adapted Screenplay by David O. Russell.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival