Jennifer Lawrence Loses Her Shoe in Cinderella-Like Moment in London
Jennifer Lawrence had a Cinderella moment in London when coming to pre-BAFTAs dinner at Little House Mayfair Friday night, February 8. The "Silver Linings Playbook" actress tripped on the curb and temporarily lost one of her heeled shoes in the process while navigating through the crowd.
Wearing black pants and leather coat on top of her sleeveless turtle-neck top, she's steadied by her bodyguard when losing her footing. Once she regained her composure and stood upright again, she quickly retrieved her shoe and put it back on before entering the venue.
The event benefiting mental-health organization Mind was hosted by Mind president Stephen Fry and producer Harvey Weinstein. Jennifer was joined by her co-star Bradley Cooper at the dinner. He donned a checkered button-down and brown cargo pants.
"Silver Linings Playbook" gets three BAFTA nominations, Best Actor for Cooper, Best Actress for Lawrence and Best Adapted Screenplay by David O. Russell.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'