Jennifer Lawrence Loses Her Shoe in Cinderella-Like Moment in London
Jennifer Lawrence had a Cinderella moment in London when coming to pre-BAFTAs dinner at Little House Mayfair Friday night, February 8. The "Silver Linings Playbook" actress tripped on the curb and temporarily lost one of her heeled shoes in the process while navigating through the crowd.
Wearing black pants and leather coat on top of her sleeveless turtle-neck top, she's steadied by her bodyguard when losing her footing. Once she regained her composure and stood upright again, she quickly retrieved her shoe and put it back on before entering the venue.
The event benefiting mental-health organization Mind was hosted by Mind president Stephen Fry and producer Harvey Weinstein. Jennifer was joined by her co-star Bradley Cooper at the dinner. He donned a checkered button-down and brown cargo pants.
"Silver Linings Playbook" gets three BAFTA nominations, Best Actor for Cooper, Best Actress for Lawrence and Best Adapted Screenplay by David O. Russell.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special