Jennifer Lawrence Loses Her Shoe in Cinderella-Like Moment in London
Jennifer Lawrence had a Cinderella moment in London when coming to pre-BAFTAs dinner at Little House Mayfair Friday night, February 8. The "Silver Linings Playbook" actress tripped on the curb and temporarily lost one of her heeled shoes in the process while navigating through the crowd.
Wearing black pants and leather coat on top of her sleeveless turtle-neck top, she's steadied by her bodyguard when losing her footing. Once she regained her composure and stood upright again, she quickly retrieved her shoe and put it back on before entering the venue.
The event benefiting mental-health organization Mind was hosted by Mind president Stephen Fry and producer Harvey Weinstein. Jennifer was joined by her co-star Bradley Cooper at the dinner. He donned a checkered button-down and brown cargo pants.
"Silver Linings Playbook" gets three BAFTA nominations, Best Actor for Cooper, Best Actress for Lawrence and Best Adapted Screenplay by David O. Russell.
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts