Mindy McCready Released From Rehab Facility to Enter Outpatient Treatment
Just a day after, per judge's order, checking into a treatment facility for a mental-health and alcohol-abuse problems, Mindy McCready was allowed to return home. "The doctors let her leave [the treatment facility] Thursday," a source told E! News. "They are going to let her do outpatient."
The country music singer, who's mourning the sudden death of her boyfriend David Wilson, was released from the facility after clearing a series of tests. Now, she must complete up to 21 days of outpatient treatment and submit to drug and alcohol testing.
Though she's believed to have indulged in too much alcohol after Wilson's passing, she "didn't have any symptoms of what an alcoholic would have." The source said, "She was released because they think she is mentally stable enough, and she was tested for drugs and alcohol and everything came up fine."
On February 6, Mindy's kids were removed from her care. 6-year-old Zander from her previous marriage to Billy McKnight, and 9-month-old Zayne from her relationship with Wilson were taken from her Heber Springs, Arkansas home by the Department of Human Services.
It happened after her father, Tim McCready, filed a petition that detailed her alleged state of mind. "[She] sleeps all day. Drinks all night and is taking Rx drugs. Not bathing or even helping take care of her 2 children," he asked court to take action. "Screams about everything."
He added, "Trying to hit father. Is not making any sense of an conversations with anyone. Very verbally abusive to Zander (6) son."
A week before, her ex Billy filed several motion in court expressing concern about "the mental and physical stability and condition" of his former girlfriend and requesting a full custody of their son, Zander.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie