Mindy McCready Released From Rehab Facility to Enter Outpatient Treatment
Just a day after, per judge's order, checking into a treatment facility for a mental-health and alcohol-abuse problems, Mindy McCready was allowed to return home. "The doctors let her leave [the treatment facility] Thursday," a source told E! News. "They are going to let her do outpatient."
The country music singer, who's mourning the sudden death of her boyfriend David Wilson, was released from the facility after clearing a series of tests. Now, she must complete up to 21 days of outpatient treatment and submit to drug and alcohol testing.
Though she's believed to have indulged in too much alcohol after Wilson's passing, she "didn't have any symptoms of what an alcoholic would have." The source said, "She was released because they think she is mentally stable enough, and she was tested for drugs and alcohol and everything came up fine."
On February 6, Mindy's kids were removed from her care. 6-year-old Zander from her previous marriage to Billy McKnight, and 9-month-old Zayne from her relationship with Wilson were taken from her Heber Springs, Arkansas home by the Department of Human Services.
It happened after her father, Tim McCready, filed a petition that detailed her alleged state of mind. "[She] sleeps all day. Drinks all night and is taking Rx drugs. Not bathing or even helping take care of her 2 children," he asked court to take action. "Screams about everything."
He added, "Trying to hit father. Is not making any sense of an conversations with anyone. Very verbally abusive to Zander (6) son."
A week before, her ex Billy filed several motion in court expressing concern about "the mental and physical stability and condition" of his former girlfriend and requesting a full custody of their son, Zander.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous