Mindy McCready Released From Rehab Facility to Enter Outpatient Treatment
Just a day after, per judge's order, checking into a treatment facility for a mental-health and alcohol-abuse problems, Mindy McCready was allowed to return home. "The doctors let her leave [the treatment facility] Thursday," a source told E! News. "They are going to let her do outpatient."
The country music singer, who's mourning the sudden death of her boyfriend David Wilson, was released from the facility after clearing a series of tests. Now, she must complete up to 21 days of outpatient treatment and submit to drug and alcohol testing.
Though she's believed to have indulged in too much alcohol after Wilson's passing, she "didn't have any symptoms of what an alcoholic would have." The source said, "She was released because they think she is mentally stable enough, and she was tested for drugs and alcohol and everything came up fine."
On February 6, Mindy's kids were removed from her care. 6-year-old Zander from her previous marriage to Billy McKnight, and 9-month-old Zayne from her relationship with Wilson were taken from her Heber Springs, Arkansas home by the Department of Human Services.
It happened after her father, Tim McCready, filed a petition that detailed her alleged state of mind. "[She] sleeps all day. Drinks all night and is taking Rx drugs. Not bathing or even helping take care of her 2 children," he asked court to take action. "Screams about everything."
He added, "Trying to hit father. Is not making any sense of an conversations with anyone. Very verbally abusive to Zander (6) son."
A week before, her ex Billy filed several motion in court expressing concern about "the mental and physical stability and condition" of his former girlfriend and requesting a full custody of their son, Zander.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?