New Promo of 'The Amazing Race 22': Three Teams to Quit Early
Hyping up the upcoming premiere of "The Amazing Race" season 22, CBS has released a new promo which shows why the show is worth tuning in since the very beginning. The "thrilling, exciting, most fun-filled adventure" is seemingly too much for some contestants as three of the eleven teams will quit before the first episode ends.
In this new installment of the reality show, eleven new teams will travel around the world for $1 million prize. They will "skydive from 10,000 feet in Bora Bora, participate in a Shemozzle race in New Zealand, hunt for scorpions with the Bushmen of Botswana and scale the treacherous north face of the Eiger Mountain in Switzerland."
The new twist is the first team to arrive at the initial pit stop will receive two Express Passes. They can use one of them to skip one of the required tasks of their choosing, while the second express pass has to be given to another team of their choosing before the fourth leg.
"The Amazing Race 22" will debut Sunday, February 17 at 8/7c on CBS. Phil Keoghan returns as the host.
"The Amazing Race 22" new promo:
"The Amazing Race 22" - Meet the Cast:
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years