New Promo of 'The Amazing Race 22': Three Teams to Quit Early
Hyping up the upcoming premiere of "The Amazing Race" season 22, CBS has released a new promo which shows why the show is worth tuning in since the very beginning. The "thrilling, exciting, most fun-filled adventure" is seemingly too much for some contestants as three of the eleven teams will quit before the first episode ends.
In this new installment of the reality show, eleven new teams will travel around the world for $1 million prize. They will "skydive from 10,000 feet in Bora Bora, participate in a Shemozzle race in New Zealand, hunt for scorpions with the Bushmen of Botswana and scale the treacherous north face of the Eiger Mountain in Switzerland."
The new twist is the first team to arrive at the initial pit stop will receive two Express Passes. They can use one of them to skip one of the required tasks of their choosing, while the second express pass has to be given to another team of their choosing before the fourth leg.
"The Amazing Race 22" will debut Sunday, February 17 at 8/7c on CBS. Phil Keoghan returns as the host.
"The Amazing Race 22" new promo:
"The Amazing Race 22" - Meet the Cast:
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs