New Promo of 'The Amazing Race 22': Three Teams to Quit Early
Hyping up the upcoming premiere of "The Amazing Race" season 22, CBS has released a new promo which shows why the show is worth tuning in since the very beginning. The "thrilling, exciting, most fun-filled adventure" is seemingly too much for some contestants as three of the eleven teams will quit before the first episode ends.
In this new installment of the reality show, eleven new teams will travel around the world for $1 million prize. They will "skydive from 10,000 feet in Bora Bora, participate in a Shemozzle race in New Zealand, hunt for scorpions with the Bushmen of Botswana and scale the treacherous north face of the Eiger Mountain in Switzerland."
The new twist is the first team to arrive at the initial pit stop will receive two Express Passes. They can use one of them to skip one of the required tasks of their choosing, while the second express pass has to be given to another team of their choosing before the fourth leg.
"The Amazing Race 22" will debut Sunday, February 17 at 8/7c on CBS. Phil Keoghan returns as the host.
"The Amazing Race 22" new promo:
"The Amazing Race 22" - Meet the Cast:
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars