Gisele Bundchen Gives a Good Look at Baby Vivian Lake's Face Online
Gisele Bundchen wasted no time to introduce her 2-month-old baby girl, Vivian Lake, to the world after she's caught on camera by paparazzi holding her little girl in Hawaii. The Tom Brady wife posted the picture online on Twitter and Facebook.
While the baby's face was slightly hidden under her red-stripped hoodie as her mama tried to protect her from the warm sun in the previous candid photos, she's clearly seen in the new picture. Wearing a white dress, she looked adorable staring directly at the camera.
"Gisele share with her fans a special picture with Vivian," the former Victoria's Secret Angel tweeted on February 8. She additionally wrote on Facebook, "Love is everything!!! Happy friday, much love to all." The mother of two was gazing loving at her daughter as he held her close.
Bundchen landed in Hawaii Wednesday for a family vacation. While she was doting on her daughter, her New England Patriots quarterback husband held their son Benjamin Rein. She was all smiles as she stepped out of a private plane with her boys in tow.
"We feel so lucky to have been able to experience the miracle of birth once again and are forever grateful for the opportunity to be the parents of another little angel. Vivian Lake was born at home on December 5. She is healthy and full of life," she gushed last year after giving birth to her baby girl. "Thank you all for your support and well wishes. We wish you and your families many blessings."
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder