The Wanted Teases New Album to Come Out in October
In a Twitter chat with fans done during the morning radio show "On Air with Ryan Seacrest", English-Irish boyband The Wanted teased about their next studio album, their third since their self-titled debut back in 2010 and the follow-up "Battleground" which they released in 2011. Reportedly to be titled "Third Strike", the new album will most likely come out as early as October this year.
Max George said he wasn't sure when their third album would be released when Nathan Sykes blurted out October 7, with Tom Parker finally joking about even waiting until 2014. But the three, together with Jay McGuiness and Siva Kaneswaran were unanimous that their next recording will please their loyal followers.
"We miss you all, all you girls," the boys proclaimed. "It's going to blow your minds." Prior to the revelation, the group talked about their new TV venture. They are set to star in their own reality show on E! and are in fact moving to Los Angeles to start filming for the show's big June premiere.
They earlier posted a message on Twitter to break the good news. "Secret is out! We are doing our having our own TV SHOW #TheWantedOnE !! Spread the word!!" the boys tweeted on Wednesday, February 6.
Aside from their regular tweets, The Wanted runs a weekly online podcast, #WantedWednesday featuring backstage footage, social activities and exclusive performances of the fab five.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video