Lindsay Lohan Renting SoHo Apartment With a Friend, Not Living With Her Mother
Contrary to the swirling rumor, Lindsay Lohan is not crashing at her mother Dina Lohan's house in Long Island after struggling to pay her rent in Los Angeles and moving out of El Lay. The "Parent Trap" actress has a place of her own, insists a source close to her.
According to E! News, LiLo has rented a SoHo apartment in New York with a friend. Though widely believed that she's broke, the Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" seems to do just fine as she splits the $8,000 a month rent with her housemate to solve her financial problem.
Her move to the Big Apple allows her to spend more time with her family. The source says she did spend some nights at her family home to visit her little brother "at max twice a month." Another source adds, "She spends her time in both Long Island and New York City."
Hit with countless troubles and hounded by media, LiLo managed to keep herself sane due to her family. "You can't get through anything without the family. Family is everything," she told E!'s Alicia Quarles at an amFAR event in New York on Wednesday night, February 6.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci