Lindsay Lohan Renting SoHo Apartment With a Friend, Not Living With Her Mother
Contrary to the swirling rumor, Lindsay Lohan is not crashing at her mother Dina Lohan's house in Long Island after struggling to pay her rent in Los Angeles and moving out of El Lay. The "Parent Trap" actress has a place of her own, insists a source close to her.
According to E! News, LiLo has rented a SoHo apartment in New York with a friend. Though widely believed that she's broke, the Elizabeth Taylor of "Liz & Dick" seems to do just fine as she splits the $8,000 a month rent with her housemate to solve her financial problem.
Her move to the Big Apple allows her to spend more time with her family. The source says she did spend some nights at her family home to visit her little brother "at max twice a month." Another source adds, "She spends her time in both Long Island and New York City."
Hit with countless troubles and hounded by media, LiLo managed to keep herself sane due to her family. "You can't get through anything without the family. Family is everything," she told E!'s Alicia Quarles at an amFAR event in New York on Wednesday night, February 6.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes