'Glee' 4.14 Preview: Emma and Will's Valentine's Day Wedding
The wedding bell is ringing in the next episode of "Glee". Will is back just in time for his wedding with Emma which is set to take place on Valentine's Day, with some of the graduated students like Rachel, Kurt, Quinn and Santana among the guests.
Finn, who has been replacing Will as the New Directions coach, will be part of the wedding as well, serving as the best man. He, however, is "worried about being able to look Mr. Schue in the eye" after [SPOILER ALERT!] he kissed Emma. He also reveals it to Rachel who looks calm as she listens to his confession.
A preview for the episode also teases that anything could happen at the wedding, as Sue is featured wearing a veil next to Emma. Kurt and Blaine, meanwhile, perform together at what seems to be a Valentine's Day celebration.
"I Do" will air Thursday, February 14 at 9/8c on FOX.
More Glee News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date