'Glee' 4.14 Preview: Emma and Will's Valentine's Day Wedding
The wedding bell is ringing in the next episode of "Glee". Will is back just in time for his wedding with Emma which is set to take place on Valentine's Day, with some of the graduated students like Rachel, Kurt, Quinn and Santana among the guests.
Finn, who has been replacing Will as the New Directions coach, will be part of the wedding as well, serving as the best man. He, however, is "worried about being able to look Mr. Schue in the eye" after [SPOILER ALERT!] he kissed Emma. He also reveals it to Rachel who looks calm as she listens to his confession.
A preview for the episode also teases that anything could happen at the wedding, as Sue is featured wearing a veil next to Emma. Kurt and Blaine, meanwhile, perform together at what seems to be a Valentine's Day celebration.
"I Do" will air Thursday, February 14 at 9/8c on FOX.
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci