'Glee' 4.14 Preview: Emma and Will's Valentine's Day Wedding
The wedding bell is ringing in the next episode of "Glee". Will is back just in time for his wedding with Emma which is set to take place on Valentine's Day, with some of the graduated students like Rachel, Kurt, Quinn and Santana among the guests.
Finn, who has been replacing Will as the New Directions coach, will be part of the wedding as well, serving as the best man. He, however, is "worried about being able to look Mr. Schue in the eye" after [SPOILER ALERT!] he kissed Emma. He also reveals it to Rachel who looks calm as she listens to his confession.
A preview for the episode also teases that anything could happen at the wedding, as Sue is featured wearing a veil next to Emma. Kurt and Blaine, meanwhile, perform together at what seems to be a Valentine's Day celebration.
"I Do" will air Thursday, February 14 at 9/8c on FOX.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones