'Glee' 4.14 Preview: Emma and Will's Valentine's Day Wedding
The wedding bell is ringing in the next episode of "Glee". Will is back just in time for his wedding with Emma which is set to take place on Valentine's Day, with some of the graduated students like Rachel, Kurt, Quinn and Santana among the guests.
Finn, who has been replacing Will as the New Directions coach, will be part of the wedding as well, serving as the best man. He, however, is "worried about being able to look Mr. Schue in the eye" after [SPOILER ALERT!] he kissed Emma. He also reveals it to Rachel who looks calm as she listens to his confession.
A preview for the episode also teases that anything could happen at the wedding, as Sue is featured wearing a veil next to Emma. Kurt and Blaine, meanwhile, perform together at what seems to be a Valentine's Day celebration.
"I Do" will air Thursday, February 14 at 9/8c on FOX.
More Glee News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal