Gisele Bundchen Shows Off Baby Vivian Lake While Vacationing in Hawaii
The first look at Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's newborn daughter Vivian Lake has been revealed. The 2-month-old baby looked adorable as she's cradled by her proud mama when they landed in Hawaii Wednesday, February 6.
While the former Victoria's Secret Angel was doting on her daughter, her New England Patriots quarterback husband held their son Benjamin Rein. She was all smiles as she stepped out of a private plane with her boys in tow.
Bundchen, 32, wore a grey top, a patterned scarf, white capri pants, flats and ankle bracelets, while her daughter donned a pink onesie and red-striped hoodie. She held her little girl close, gazing at her lovingly in one picture and protecting her from the sun in another.
Bundchen and Brady dated after she split from Leonardo DiCaprio and he was separated from Bridget Moynahan. Around three months later, Moynahan revealed she's pregnant with Brady's child. Their son John Edward Thomas Moynahan was born in 2007.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant