Gisele Bundchen Shows Off Baby Vivian Lake While Vacationing in Hawaii
The first look at Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's newborn daughter Vivian Lake has been revealed. The 2-month-old baby looked adorable as she's cradled by her proud mama when they landed in Hawaii Wednesday, February 6.
While the former Victoria's Secret Angel was doting on her daughter, her New England Patriots quarterback husband held their son Benjamin Rein. She was all smiles as she stepped out of a private plane with her boys in tow.
Bundchen, 32, wore a grey top, a patterned scarf, white capri pants, flats and ankle bracelets, while her daughter donned a pink onesie and red-striped hoodie. She held her little girl close, gazing at her lovingly in one picture and protecting her from the sun in another.
Bundchen and Brady dated after she split from Leonardo DiCaprio and he was separated from Bridget Moynahan. Around three months later, Moynahan revealed she's pregnant with Brady's child. Their son John Edward Thomas Moynahan was born in 2007.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers