Gisele Bundchen Shows Off Baby Vivian Lake While Vacationing in Hawaii
The first look at Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's newborn daughter Vivian Lake has been revealed. The 2-month-old baby looked adorable as she's cradled by her proud mama when they landed in Hawaii Wednesday, February 6.
While the former Victoria's Secret Angel was doting on her daughter, her New England Patriots quarterback husband held their son Benjamin Rein. She was all smiles as she stepped out of a private plane with her boys in tow.
Bundchen, 32, wore a grey top, a patterned scarf, white capri pants, flats and ankle bracelets, while her daughter donned a pink onesie and red-striped hoodie. She held her little girl close, gazing at her lovingly in one picture and protecting her from the sun in another.
Bundchen and Brady dated after she split from Leonardo DiCaprio and he was separated from Bridget Moynahan. Around three months later, Moynahan revealed she's pregnant with Brady's child. Their son John Edward Thomas Moynahan was born in 2007.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami