Gisele Bundchen Shows Off Baby Vivian Lake While Vacationing in Hawaii
The first look at Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's newborn daughter Vivian Lake has been revealed. The 2-month-old baby looked adorable as she's cradled by her proud mama when they landed in Hawaii Wednesday, February 6.
While the former Victoria's Secret Angel was doting on her daughter, her New England Patriots quarterback husband held their son Benjamin Rein. She was all smiles as she stepped out of a private plane with her boys in tow.
Bundchen, 32, wore a grey top, a patterned scarf, white capri pants, flats and ankle bracelets, while her daughter donned a pink onesie and red-striped hoodie. She held her little girl close, gazing at her lovingly in one picture and protecting her from the sun in another.
Bundchen and Brady dated after she split from Leonardo DiCaprio and he was separated from Bridget Moynahan. Around three months later, Moynahan revealed she's pregnant with Brady's child. Their son John Edward Thomas Moynahan was born in 2007.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media