Gisele Bundchen Shows Off Baby Vivian Lake While Vacationing in Hawaii
The first look at Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady's newborn daughter Vivian Lake has been revealed. The 2-month-old baby looked adorable as she's cradled by her proud mama when they landed in Hawaii Wednesday, February 6.
While the former Victoria's Secret Angel was doting on her daughter, her New England Patriots quarterback husband held their son Benjamin Rein. She was all smiles as she stepped out of a private plane with her boys in tow.
Bundchen, 32, wore a grey top, a patterned scarf, white capri pants, flats and ankle bracelets, while her daughter donned a pink onesie and red-striped hoodie. She held her little girl close, gazing at her lovingly in one picture and protecting her from the sun in another.
Bundchen and Brady dated after she split from Leonardo DiCaprio and he was separated from Bridget Moynahan. Around three months later, Moynahan revealed she's pregnant with Brady's child. Their son John Edward Thomas Moynahan was born in 2007.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed