John Mayer Admits He Was a Jerk to His Former Girlfriends
John Mayer admits he was not so nice to his exes that include a bevy of Hollywood beauties like Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson and Taylor Swift. "I was just a jerk," he tells Anthony Mason when talking about his past relationships on "CBS Sunday Morning" interview airing this coming weekend.
"It's very liberating when you finally realize it's impossible to make everyone like you. I wanted everybody to like me. I thought I was one shuck and jive away in every direction," says the rocker who's currently dating another Hollywood hottie Katy Perry.
Mayer and Perry were linked after she split from husband Russell Brand. "It's beenâ�¦ I mean, I'm quite happy," he said of his new romance in an interview with Rolling Stone. "I'm happy in all aspects of my life. I'm very happy in all aspects of my life."
The couple has been seen together in numerous events including President Obama's inauguration ceremony. They, however, won't attend the upcoming 55th annual Grammy Awards together since Perry is taking actress Allison Williams as her date.
The "Girls" star spills to Anderson Cooper, "I am going to the Grammys and Katy Perry is my date. She's the hottest date. She's a friend of mine and she's nominated as she should be. I can't wait to go. Obviously she's awesome. She's the best."
More John Mayer News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram