John Mayer Admits He Was a Jerk to His Former Girlfriends
John Mayer admits he was not so nice to his exes that include a bevy of Hollywood beauties like Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson and Taylor Swift. "I was just a jerk," he tells Anthony Mason when talking about his past relationships on "CBS Sunday Morning" interview airing this coming weekend.
"It's very liberating when you finally realize it's impossible to make everyone like you. I wanted everybody to like me. I thought I was one shuck and jive away in every direction," says the rocker who's currently dating another Hollywood hottie Katy Perry.
Mayer and Perry were linked after she split from husband Russell Brand. "It's beenâ�¦ I mean, I'm quite happy," he said of his new romance in an interview with Rolling Stone. "I'm happy in all aspects of my life. I'm very happy in all aspects of my life."
The couple has been seen together in numerous events including President Obama's inauguration ceremony. They, however, won't attend the upcoming 55th annual Grammy Awards together since Perry is taking actress Allison Williams as her date.
The "Girls" star spills to Anderson Cooper, "I am going to the Grammys and Katy Perry is my date. She's the hottest date. She's a friend of mine and she's nominated as she should be. I can't wait to go. Obviously she's awesome. She's the best."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding