Juvenile Charged With Felony in Ashton Kutcher Swatting Prank
A juvenile has been charged for pulling a swatting prank on Ashton Kutcher's home last October. The 12-year-old boy, whose named is kept secret by the authorities due to his age, was charged with several crimes on Thursday, February 7, the same day Kutcher celebrated his 35th birthday.
According to Los Angeles District Attorney's Office, the kid was charged with two felony counts of making false bomb threats and two felony counts of computer intrusion. He was scheduled to be arraigned on Friday in juvenile court. Officials also believed that the young boy was the same kid who pulled a similar prank on a Wilshire Boulevard bank later last October.
Back in the month, the boy allegedly made a 911 call, reporting that there were armed men inside Kutcher's L.A. home. The call eventually resulted in heavily-armed officers storming the actor's house and forced the star himself to leave the "Two and a Half Men" set to make sure his workers at home were safe. As the police arrived, they found out that the whole thing was only a prank and that there was no danger in the residence.
Swatting pranks have been quite popular in Hollywood recently. Apart from Kutcher, a handful of famous celebrities have fallen victim to the prank. They included the likes of Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Chris Brown, Tom Cruise as well as Bruce and Kris Jenner.
While his young prankster was charged, Kutcher celebrated his birthday Thursday. Taking to his Twitter on his special day, the rumored boyfriend of Mila Kunis posted a video called "Top 10 Ways to Break a Heart (in Slow Motion)", which he co-produced. The clip features 10 destructive scenarios during a romantic date.
Ashton Kutcher's "10 Ways to Break a Heart (in Slow Motion)":
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday