Report: Will Beall's Script for 'Justice League' Movie Scrapped by Studio
Being long in development, Warner Bros./DC's "Justice League" movie project has been repeatedly hit by negative rumors. The latest one suggests that the studio "has no idea how to approach" the project and it decides to toss out the script penned by Will Beall.
Badass Digest first hears the words that Beall's screenplay has been scrapped because, according to some sources, the script is "terrible." Pessimistically, some sources even think that the entire "JLA" project might be "going to fall apart and never happen," though some others believe that Warners will still move forward, "unwilling to lose the superhero arms race."
According to the report, Beall's script featured Darkseid and a heavy cosmic threat. The script, however, was half-baked with the superheroes ensemble (apart from Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and Green Lantern) being cut and added during the process at studio executive will.
Recently, Variety revealed that Warners was a bit pessimistic about the fate of the project. The studio reportedly decided to wait for the box office result of "Man of Steel" this summer. If the Superman movie is proven successful, the studio will likely give a go to the long-gestating project.
The DC superhero ensemble movie still hasn't found its helmer, but has reportedly been targeted for 2015 release that could put it up against rival Marvel's "The Avengers 2". The studio hasn't said anything about the progress of the project.
More Justice League News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway