Marilyn Manson Fainting on Stage Due to Flu
Marilyn Manson's representative issued a statement explaining his condition after he sparked health scare following his collapse on stage during a concert. "He's fine. He had the flu and he threw up," said his publicist, Jennie Boddy.
The rocker fainted when he was just about a minute into his encore performance, 1996's "Beautiful People", during a gig in Saskatoon, Canada, Wednesday, February 6. The band kept playing though before realizing it was not an act.
Several stagehands quickly rushed to tend him and helped him off the stage. He was reportedly resting in his hotel room instead of going to hospital. "He's recovering today, his day off. The tour goes on as planned tomorrow in Calgary," his rep added.
Manson reportedly felt the flu symptoms earlier in the day but refused to cancel his show. He still felt "drained" but focusing on recovery for he is determined to return to the stage in Calgary. He will continue staying on the road until February 23.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences