Marilyn Manson Fainting on Stage Due to Flu
Marilyn Manson's representative issued a statement explaining his condition after he sparked health scare following his collapse on stage during a concert. "He's fine. He had the flu and he threw up," said his publicist, Jennie Boddy.
The rocker fainted when he was just about a minute into his encore performance, 1996's "Beautiful People", during a gig in Saskatoon, Canada, Wednesday, February 6. The band kept playing though before realizing it was not an act.
Several stagehands quickly rushed to tend him and helped him off the stage. He was reportedly resting in his hotel room instead of going to hospital. "He's recovering today, his day off. The tour goes on as planned tomorrow in Calgary," his rep added.
Manson reportedly felt the flu symptoms earlier in the day but refused to cancel his show. He still felt "drained" but focusing on recovery for he is determined to return to the stage in Calgary. He will continue staying on the road until February 23.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle