Marilyn Manson Fainting on Stage Due to Flu
Marilyn Manson's representative issued a statement explaining his condition after he sparked health scare following his collapse on stage during a concert. "He's fine. He had the flu and he threw up," said his publicist, Jennie Boddy.
The rocker fainted when he was just about a minute into his encore performance, 1996's "Beautiful People", during a gig in Saskatoon, Canada, Wednesday, February 6. The band kept playing though before realizing it was not an act.
Several stagehands quickly rushed to tend him and helped him off the stage. He was reportedly resting in his hotel room instead of going to hospital. "He's recovering today, his day off. The tour goes on as planned tomorrow in Calgary," his rep added.
Manson reportedly felt the flu symptoms earlier in the day but refused to cancel his show. He still felt "drained" but focusing on recovery for he is determined to return to the stage in Calgary. He will continue staying on the road until February 23.
More Marilyn Manson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!