Marilyn Manson Fainting on Stage Due to Flu
Marilyn Manson's representative issued a statement explaining his condition after he sparked health scare following his collapse on stage during a concert. "He's fine. He had the flu and he threw up," said his publicist, Jennie Boddy.
The rocker fainted when he was just about a minute into his encore performance, 1996's "Beautiful People", during a gig in Saskatoon, Canada, Wednesday, February 6. The band kept playing though before realizing it was not an act.
Several stagehands quickly rushed to tend him and helped him off the stage. He was reportedly resting in his hotel room instead of going to hospital. "He's recovering today, his day off. The tour goes on as planned tomorrow in Calgary," his rep added.
Manson reportedly felt the flu symptoms earlier in the day but refused to cancel his show. He still felt "drained" but focusing on recovery for he is determined to return to the stage in Calgary. He will continue staying on the road until February 23.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?