Lindsay Lohan, Heidi Klum and Ashley Greene Attend 2013 amfAR Gala
Lindsay Lohan, Ashley Greene, Heidi Klum, Sarah Jessica Parker, John Legend and more lent their star power to support 2013 amfAR New York Gala. They all gathered at Cipriani Wall Street on Wednesday, February 6.
LiLo graced the black carpet in a vintage Roberto Cavalli dress, Prada shoes, and a Jimmy Choo bag. She also wore a ring given to her by Elizabeth Taylor. The 26-year-old actress was joined by her pal, Mohammed Al Turki.
Wearing a Michael Kors dress, Christian Louboutin shoes and bag, and Lorraine Schwartz jewels, Klum was one of the honorees at the event. Greene was feeling unwell, but put on her best dress, a gown by Giambattista Valli, to attend the event.
"Yes I'm still sick, but yes I'm SO thankful I came to the @amfar gala with @annefulenwider and @marieclaire it's such a beautiful cause," the 25-year-old "Twilight" star tweeted. She completed her look with Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
The amfAR New York Gala is held annually to honor individuals who have made exceptional contributions to the fight against AIDS. The event has become one of the city's most successful and high-profile AIDS benefits, honoring the biggest names in entertainment, fashion and art.
The gala, held on the eve of New York Fashion Week, began with cocktails, followed by dinner, a live auction of luxury items, and a special tribute to the honorees. Other celebrity guests that night included Sarah Jessica Parker, Cee-Lo Green and Michael Kors.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked