Lindsay Lohan, Heidi Klum and Ashley Greene Attend 2013 amfAR Gala
Lindsay Lohan, Ashley Greene, Heidi Klum, Sarah Jessica Parker, John Legend and more lent their star power to support 2013 amfAR New York Gala. They all gathered at Cipriani Wall Street on Wednesday, February 6.
LiLo graced the black carpet in a vintage Roberto Cavalli dress, Prada shoes, and a Jimmy Choo bag. She also wore a ring given to her by Elizabeth Taylor. The 26-year-old actress was joined by her pal, Mohammed Al Turki.
Wearing a Michael Kors dress, Christian Louboutin shoes and bag, and Lorraine Schwartz jewels, Klum was one of the honorees at the event. Greene was feeling unwell, but put on her best dress, a gown by Giambattista Valli, to attend the event.
"Yes I'm still sick, but yes I'm SO thankful I came to the @amfar gala with @annefulenwider and @marieclaire it's such a beautiful cause," the 25-year-old "Twilight" star tweeted. She completed her look with Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
The amfAR New York Gala is held annually to honor individuals who have made exceptional contributions to the fight against AIDS. The event has become one of the city's most successful and high-profile AIDS benefits, honoring the biggest names in entertainment, fashion and art.
The gala, held on the eve of New York Fashion Week, began with cocktails, followed by dinner, a live auction of luxury items, and a special tribute to the honorees. Other celebrity guests that night included Sarah Jessica Parker, Cee-Lo Green and Michael Kors.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'