Lindsay Lohan, Heidi Klum and Ashley Greene Attend 2013 amfAR Gala
Lindsay Lohan, Ashley Greene, Heidi Klum, Sarah Jessica Parker, John Legend and more lent their star power to support 2013 amfAR New York Gala. They all gathered at Cipriani Wall Street on Wednesday, February 6.
LiLo graced the black carpet in a vintage Roberto Cavalli dress, Prada shoes, and a Jimmy Choo bag. She also wore a ring given to her by Elizabeth Taylor. The 26-year-old actress was joined by her pal, Mohammed Al Turki.
Wearing a Michael Kors dress, Christian Louboutin shoes and bag, and Lorraine Schwartz jewels, Klum was one of the honorees at the event. Greene was feeling unwell, but put on her best dress, a gown by Giambattista Valli, to attend the event.
"Yes I'm still sick, but yes I'm SO thankful I came to the @amfar gala with @annefulenwider and @marieclaire it's such a beautiful cause," the 25-year-old "Twilight" star tweeted. She completed her look with Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
The amfAR New York Gala is held annually to honor individuals who have made exceptional contributions to the fight against AIDS. The event has become one of the city's most successful and high-profile AIDS benefits, honoring the biggest names in entertainment, fashion and art.
The gala, held on the eve of New York Fashion Week, began with cocktails, followed by dinner, a live auction of luxury items, and a special tribute to the honorees. Other celebrity guests that night included Sarah Jessica Parker, Cee-Lo Green and Michael Kors.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video