Emmy Rossum Goes Edgy, Alice Englert Keeps It Simple at 'Beautiful Creatures' Premiere
"Beautiful Creatures" has just thrown its starry Hollywood premiere at the TCL Chinese Theaters. Held on Wednesday night, February 6, the special screening event was attended by a handful of young Hollywood hotties, including the film's leading cast members Emmy Rossum, Alice Englert and Alden Ehrenreich.
Rossum stole the show with her elegant look. Arranging her short darker hair into a very sleek do, the 26-year-old movie beauty looked flawless as she stepped out on the black carpet in an Andrew Gn black mermaid dress with a white halter accent on the neckline. She paired the pretty gown with simple jewelries from Harry Winston and a Ralph Lauren miniaudiere.
In contrary to Rossum's edgy look, Englert opted to go with a more modest number. The female lead actress in the supernatural film brought colors to the black carpet with a long-sleeved green vintage dress by Elie Saab that she paired with golden heels and a matching clutch. Keeping it simple, she sported sheer-colored makeup and simply let her wavy red hair loose naturally.
Lead actor Ehrenreich joined the two ladies at the venue, looking dapper in a maroon Albert Hammond, Jr. suit. Also spotted on the night was Zoey Dutch who looked very pretty in an Oday Shakar creme-colored mini dress with black gems detailing on the chest and neckline. Among the other young celebrities supporting the event were Thomas Mann, Tiffany Boone, Rachel Brosnahan, Shanola Hampton and Jackson Rathbone.
Adapted from the first of a five-novel series by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, "Beautiful Creatures" follows high-school student Ethan (Ehrenreich) who meets and becomes bewitched by Lena (Englert). The 16-year-old girl moves to a small South Carolina town where the boy lives. The couple later must confront a curse that has haunted Lena's family for generations as she comes to grip with her powers.
The film, directed and written by Richard LaGravenese, has been dubbed a potential next big thing after the "Twilight Saga" series. It will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on Valentine's Day, February 14.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed