Mama Junes Drops Over 100 Pounds, Credits 'Honey Boo Boo' Show for Her Weight Loss
Mama June of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" has a major weight loss. The mother of four tells TMZ she lost more than 100 pounds and she did it without dieting or going to gym. No celebrity trainer is needed either. She credits the TLC reality TV show for helping her shed her weight.
The Honey Boo Boo matriarch weighed in at 365 lbs when they first taped the show and now she slims down to 263 lbs. "I haven't done any surgeries ... no diet pills ... never went to the gym," she says, before revealing her secret, "but with the show I've been more active."
"They have me running around and going different places," she adds. "I guess it's paying off."
"Honey Boo Boo" is currently in its sophomore season. The money they got, $15,000 to $20,000 per episode, is divided among Alana Thompson, 7, Lauryn, 12, Jessica, 15, Anna, 18, and Anna's daughter Kaitlyn. She requested it be sent directly into the girls' trust fund so that she wouldn't be tempted to spend it herself.
"I want my kids to look back and say, 'Mama played it smart. Not like those other reality TV people'," she explained. "You're never gonna see me drive a Range Rover or a Mercedes. I'll drive one if someone else pays for it. Never gonna live above my means."
The girls won't be able to access the money until they turn 21. They will be able to get their share before then only when they really need it for their education or healthcare.
The family lives off the salary Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson gets from his contractor job to pay the bills. Since their newfound fame, they only made one big purchase so far, a 2005 second-hand Ford Expedition.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!