Muse Premieres New Music Video 'Supremacy'
English rock band Muse releases the music video to their soon-to-be-released single "Supremacy". The track, which will officially drop on February 25, is a cut from their current album "The 2nd Law" which has already sold 1.5 million copies worldwide.
The almost-five-minute clip accompanies the fourth single from their platinum-selling 2012 studio release. It shows a group of Goths heading to the beach and riding bikes while holding flaming swords, as the trio of Matthew Bellamy, Christopher Wolstenholme and Dominic Howard rock out the Bellamy-penned composition.
"Supremacy", reportedly written for the latest James Bond film "Skyfall" but was rejected in favor of Adele's "Skyfall" theme, is the first of thirteen tracks included in "The 2nd Law", the band's sixth album. It's bundled together with the Grammy-nominated "Madness" and the 2012 Olympics theme "Survival".
Still reeling from the overwhelming success of their current album, Muse revealed they were not letting up and were already thinking of a follow-up. "Me and Matt (Bellamy) have just been tentatively talking about what we're doing to do, how we're going to do it, what we need to think about when we are going to do it - not really discussing musical ideas so much as just how we're going to approach it and when we're going to do it," drummer Howard revealed.
However, it won't be released anytime soon given that the band is "going to be on the road for another year or 14 months."
Muse's "Supremacy" Music Video
More Muse News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby