Muse Premieres New Music Video 'Supremacy'
English rock band Muse releases the music video to their soon-to-be-released single "Supremacy". The track, which will officially drop on February 25, is a cut from their current album "The 2nd Law" which has already sold 1.5 million copies worldwide.
The almost-five-minute clip accompanies the fourth single from their platinum-selling 2012 studio release. It shows a group of Goths heading to the beach and riding bikes while holding flaming swords, as the trio of Matthew Bellamy, Christopher Wolstenholme and Dominic Howard rock out the Bellamy-penned composition.
"Supremacy", reportedly written for the latest James Bond film "Skyfall" but was rejected in favor of Adele's "Skyfall" theme, is the first of thirteen tracks included in "The 2nd Law", the band's sixth album. It's bundled together with the Grammy-nominated "Madness" and the 2012 Olympics theme "Survival".
Still reeling from the overwhelming success of their current album, Muse revealed they were not letting up and were already thinking of a follow-up. "Me and Matt (Bellamy) have just been tentatively talking about what we're doing to do, how we're going to do it, what we need to think about when we are going to do it - not really discussing musical ideas so much as just how we're going to approach it and when we're going to do it," drummer Howard revealed.
However, it won't be released anytime soon given that the band is "going to be on the road for another year or 14 months."
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton