Video: David Beckham Runs in Underwear for New H and M Ad
David Beckham knows how to keep his face on camera and his name on news. He has appeared almost naked in a new H&M ad for his Bodywear line, showing his well-sculpted tattooed body.
In the video, Beckham gets locked out of his house after his bathrobe gets caught on a car. Only wearing undershirt and bedroom slippers, he chases the car through Beverly Hills and loses his undershirt, but he keeps running while only wearing boxer briefs.
The 37-year-old famous soccer player teamed up with director Guy Ritchie for the video shoot. "David is the perfect leading man," Ritchie said. "For me, this felt like more than a campaign -it was like directing a short film."
Beckham said he had a great experience working with the director, "I loved doing it and people will get to see me play a role I've never done before! It was great to work with Guy, who is an amazing director."
Beckham partnered with H&M in launching his line of undergarments and loungewear a year ago. Last summer, he launched ads for the next series of his bodywear, but he was still a bit startled looking at himself at billboards.
"No matter how many campaigns I do with H&M, I will never get used to seeing myself on billboards," he said. "It's always a surprise to me when I see them. I'm lucky to work with such great photographers and stylists, so the images are always the best they can be."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed