Video: David Beckham Runs in Underwear for New H and M Ad
David Beckham knows how to keep his face on camera and his name on news. He has appeared almost naked in a new H&M ad for his Bodywear line, showing his well-sculpted tattooed body.
In the video, Beckham gets locked out of his house after his bathrobe gets caught on a car. Only wearing undershirt and bedroom slippers, he chases the car through Beverly Hills and loses his undershirt, but he keeps running while only wearing boxer briefs.
The 37-year-old famous soccer player teamed up with director Guy Ritchie for the video shoot. "David is the perfect leading man," Ritchie said. "For me, this felt like more than a campaign -it was like directing a short film."
Beckham said he had a great experience working with the director, "I loved doing it and people will get to see me play a role I've never done before! It was great to work with Guy, who is an amazing director."
Beckham partnered with H&M in launching his line of undergarments and loungewear a year ago. Last summer, he launched ads for the next series of his bodywear, but he was still a bit startled looking at himself at billboards.
"No matter how many campaigns I do with H&M, I will never get used to seeing myself on billboards," he said. "It's always a surprise to me when I see them. I'm lucky to work with such great photographers and stylists, so the images are always the best they can be."
More David Beckham News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too