MTV Renews 'Buckwild', TLC Orders Sixth Season of 'Toddlers and Tiaras'
Two controversial reality shows get new season pickups on the same day. Almost at the same time MTV orders the second season of "Buckwild", TLC renews "Toddlers & Tiaras" for a sixth season.
"Buckwild" sparked criticism even before it was premiered in early January with West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin III claiming that the show coaxed [young people] into displaying shameful behavior."
Rating wise, the comedy reality series is not a disappointment, averaging 3 million viewers so far. The show will wrap up its inaugural season with final two episodes on Thursday, February 7 starting at 10 P.M., followed by the bonus-footage special "Bucking Unseen Moments" at 11 P.M.
"Toddlers & Tiaras" is also a popular show on TLC and has spawned a spin-off, "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo". The new season consisting of 13 episodes will premiere this coming summer.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences