Bruce Willis: 'Yes,' There Will Be a Sixth 'Die Hard' Movie
Its five installment hasn't even been released anywhere, but it's already confirmed that "Die Hard" film franchise will not end with "A Good Day to Die Hard". Bruce Willis himself shared the news, revealing that there would definitely be a sixth chapter of his John McClane saga.
Appearing on BBC's One Show on Wednesday, February 6, Willis was asked whether fans could expect for more "Die Hard" films. The veteran action star responded to the question with a smile and simply said, "Yes." He, however, didn't give away anything more than the confirmation.
Willis has been busy prmoting "Die Hard 5" which will open Stateside on Valentine's Day, February 14. In another interview with The Associated Press, the actor took time to weigh in on hot topics about violence in movie and its effect toward some shooting tragedies.
"No one commits a crime because they saw a film," Willis insisted. "There's nothing to support that. We're not making movies about people that have gone berserk, or gone nuts. Those kind of movies wouldn't last very long at all."
In "A Good Day to Die Hard", Willis' McClane finds himself for the first time on foreign soil after traveling to Moscow to help his wayward son Jack stop a nuclear weapons heist. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6