Bruce Willis: 'Yes,' There Will Be a Sixth 'Die Hard' Movie
Its five installment hasn't even been released anywhere, but it's already confirmed that "Die Hard" film franchise will not end with "A Good Day to Die Hard". Bruce Willis himself shared the news, revealing that there would definitely be a sixth chapter of his John McClane saga.
Appearing on BBC's One Show on Wednesday, February 6, Willis was asked whether fans could expect for more "Die Hard" films. The veteran action star responded to the question with a smile and simply said, "Yes." He, however, didn't give away anything more than the confirmation.
Willis has been busy prmoting "Die Hard 5" which will open Stateside on Valentine's Day, February 14. In another interview with The Associated Press, the actor took time to weigh in on hot topics about violence in movie and its effect toward some shooting tragedies.
"No one commits a crime because they saw a film," Willis insisted. "There's nothing to support that. We're not making movies about people that have gone berserk, or gone nuts. Those kind of movies wouldn't last very long at all."
In "A Good Day to Die Hard", Willis' McClane finds himself for the first time on foreign soil after traveling to Moscow to help his wayward son Jack stop a nuclear weapons heist. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation