Rihanna Supports Chris Brown by Appearing on His Probation Hearing
Chris Brown got a very special support as he showed up for the regular probation status update hearing at the L.A. Courthouse on Wednesday afternoon, February 6. The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker was accompanied by none other than his girlfriend Rihanna.
According to TMZ, the Bajan songstress "sat quietly in the gallery" with Brown's mother Joyce Hawkins. The "Umbrella" hitmaker, dressed conservatively and relatively spoke, sat on the front row during the hearing, L.A. Now added.
RiRi's appearance at the court came as a shock and irony since she's the one Breezy was convicted of beating during his infamous meltdown in 2009. The Virginia-born R'n'B singer attended the hearing to face allegation that he was faking his community service hours.
As reported before, Brown allegedly lied about completing his community service at a day care center as prosecutors believed he never actually performed. During the Wednesday hearing, the judge said he needed more time to review all the evidence brought by the District Attorney. The judge also ordered the singer to meet with his probation officer within 48 hours to discuss the case. The next court hearing is scheduled to take place on April 5.
Brown's lawyer, Mark Geragos, claimed he had submitted paperwork to the court on Wednesday in response to the allegations. "I'm a little disturbed how the district attorney handled this," he said in court. "It could have been handled much differently."
Looking all smiles after the hearing, Brown left the courtroom arm-in-arm with Rihanna. An onlooker described that RiRi smiled at her boyfriend and "tried to cheer him up" as they walked out of the building.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Rihanna News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl