'Twilight' Star Cam Gigandet Welcomes Second Child
Cam Gigandet has become a father for the second time. The actor, best known for playing vampire James on "Twilight", announced it on his Facebook page that he and his fiancee Dominique Geisendorff welcomed their baby boy Rekker Radley Gigandet on January 23.
"We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few days at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do," he wrote. "Dominique gave birth to our second Child son Rekker Radley Gigandet on 1/ 23/ 2013. He is Healthy , Happy, and Perfect."
The proud father added, "We are Humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love."
He went on thanking people "who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly." The 30-year-old ended his statement with a quote, "YES ! No man succeeds without a good woman behind him.Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed."
Cam and Dominique have been engaged since 2008. Rekker is the couple's second child, joining sister Everleigh Rae Gigandet, who was born on April 14, 2009.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed