'Twilight' Star Cam Gigandet Welcomes Second Child
Cam Gigandet has become a father for the second time. The actor, best known for playing vampire James on "Twilight", announced it on his Facebook page that he and his fiancee Dominique Geisendorff welcomed their baby boy Rekker Radley Gigandet on January 23.
"We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few days at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do," he wrote. "Dominique gave birth to our second Child son Rekker Radley Gigandet on 1/ 23/ 2013. He is Healthy , Happy, and Perfect."
The proud father added, "We are Humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love."
He went on thanking people "who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly." The 30-year-old ended his statement with a quote, "YES ! No man succeeds without a good woman behind him.Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed."
Cam and Dominique have been engaged since 2008. Rekker is the couple's second child, joining sister Everleigh Rae Gigandet, who was born on April 14, 2009.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous