'Twilight' Star Cam Gigandet Welcomes Second Child
Cam Gigandet has become a father for the second time. The actor, best known for playing vampire James on "Twilight", announced it on his Facebook page that he and his fiancee Dominique Geisendorff welcomed their baby boy Rekker Radley Gigandet on January 23.
"We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few days at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do," he wrote. "Dominique gave birth to our second Child son Rekker Radley Gigandet on 1/ 23/ 2013. He is Healthy , Happy, and Perfect."
The proud father added, "We are Humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love."
He went on thanking people "who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly." The 30-year-old ended his statement with a quote, "YES ! No man succeeds without a good woman behind him.Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed."
Cam and Dominique have been engaged since 2008. Rekker is the couple's second child, joining sister Everleigh Rae Gigandet, who was born on April 14, 2009.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation