'Twilight' Star Cam Gigandet Welcomes Second Child
Cam Gigandet has become a father for the second time. The actor, best known for playing vampire James on "Twilight", announced it on his Facebook page that he and his fiancee Dominique Geisendorff welcomed their baby boy Rekker Radley Gigandet on January 23.
"We have been very lucky to have had a peaceful few days at home, but I would like to release this myself before others do," he wrote. "Dominique gave birth to our second Child son Rekker Radley Gigandet on 1/ 23/ 2013. He is Healthy , Happy, and Perfect."
The proud father added, "We are Humbled to have the opportunity to call ourselves the parents of this beautiful soul and I am forever grateful to God for allowing me to know this kind of boundless, immaculate love."
He went on thanking people "who wish to send your positive energy and well wishes. May God bless you and your families abundantly." The 30-year-old ended his statement with a quote, "YES ! No man succeeds without a good woman behind him.Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed."
Cam and Dominique have been engaged since 2008. Rekker is the couple's second child, joining sister Everleigh Rae Gigandet, who was born on April 14, 2009.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending