'Star Wars' Spin-Off Movies Will Center Around Young Han Solo and Boba Fett
Details of stand-alone "Star Wars" films, besides the upcoming trilogy to be directed by J.J. Abrams, developed by Walt Disney Pictures have emerged. According to Entertainment Weekly, there will be two spin-off projects: one focusing on the wisecracking smuggler Han Solo's origin story, and the other revolving around Boba Fett at the center of a rogue's gallery of galactic scum.
The Han Solo saga will take place "in the time period between Revenge of the Sith and the first Star Wars," now known as A New Hope. The Boba Fett story will be set either "between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back, or between Empire and Jedi, where the bounty hunter was last seen plunging unceremoniously into a sarlacc pit."
Han Solo was portrayed by Harrison Ford in previous movie taking place in the Star Wars universe, while Boba Fett was played by Temuera Morrison in prequels. No words if they will reprise the roles in the Untitled Stand-Alone Star Wars Films.
More Rogue One: A Star Wars Story News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'