Chris Brown Drops Explosive Rants on Instagram: Enough Is Enough
Chris Brown takes to his Instagram, which is set as private following his altercation with Frank Ocean, to vent his anger after he's reported faking his community service hours. Refusing to keep quiet anymore, he rants, "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough yo!!"
"Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall ... Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old!" he continues. "You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do? Im not gonna sit here and play victim."
"Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens," he adds. "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"
He concludes, "Before yall say im weak remember what ive been throughMy soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG."
Breezy is set to appear in court Wednesday, February 6 for a progress hearing. While he's let off the hook easily in the parking lot feud with Frank Ocean, he's likely grilled by judge about the court-mandated service he was supposed to do in connection with Rihanna beating case as rumor suggested he faked it.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience