Chris Brown Drops Explosive Rants on Instagram: Enough Is Enough
Chris Brown takes to his Instagram, which is set as private following his altercation with Frank Ocean, to vent his anger after he's reported faking his community service hours. Refusing to keep quiet anymore, he rants, "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough yo!!"
"Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall ... Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old!" he continues. "You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do? Im not gonna sit here and play victim."
"Im just tired of this sh*t ... I pray every day and night for a new outcome ... and just when everything seems to be going good some new sh*t happens," he adds. "A day in my shoes is a day in hell, believe it or not!"
He concludes, "Before yall say im weak remember what ive been throughMy soul cries for positivity Im not broken I am STRONG."
Breezy is set to appear in court Wednesday, February 6 for a progress hearing. While he's let off the hook easily in the parking lot feud with Frank Ocean, he's likely grilled by judge about the court-mandated service he was supposed to do in connection with Rihanna beating case as rumor suggested he faked it.
More Chris Brown News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service